Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Waco Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A new picture gallery for the January get-together has been added to the North Texas/Waco DTR site.
Click Here for Nortex_DTR
Thanks to rjohnson for the pics

~Rob
Old 01-23-2006, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Micah,

Check all the lines from the Isolator to the gauge...look for any wet residue....try to rebleed the isolator on the fuel side like i showed ya.....other than that...that is all i can see it being.....if you reseal any connections on the isolator...use some teflon tape....I dont think its on the fuel side.....would be Very easy to see if it is!

Just eye it over....and let me know...BTW thanks for the Beer!

Brody was awesome.....feel free to bring him anytime....great kiddo! I think i can scare him up a toy JD Tractor or something!

TO EVERYONE:

thanks much for the fun time.....and the Birthday Lunch (To the guys at my table)...and cant forget about the saddle......ooo am i glad that no one had a camera at the point and time!! hahaha...all in good fun......just still wondering where my free desert is?

Just a suggestion, but next time why not eat at Heitmuelrs (OR how ever its spelled....im Scottish not German!) Stake House (The signs on 35 that have the BIG BLACK COW on it!) just across the highway at the Exit for Brians? I have been there before and the food is not bad at all.....its more mom and pop than 'Road House but non the less good! AND its 5 mins from Brians!
haha.......

Anyway...had fun...look fwd to the next!

Dan
Old 01-24-2006, 07:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Had a great time...in spite of the weather!
Sorry there are not pics of everybody.
I tried twice but it was raining...will do better next time!

Micah/Brody...glad you made it to Waco. Nice looking gauges.
Charlie...obviously had a great time fishing...half asleep on his feet.
Corey...that Goerand Tranny is awesome; thanks for the test drive. Say hi to Jason for me.
After Hearing Nick's exhaust (straight piped 5") at WOT... I want one!
Rob... Nice Max Flow Fuel System. Should take you well past 400 hp. Time for a box and some injectors. Thanks for the education on K-Type Probe Extensions.
Tyler & Dan... you guys do nice work!
Bryan...As always, thanks for the used of your shop and tools... and sorry about the ruts!

RJ