Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota??

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LUKE-MM-PULLER
Thats cool cause I work at the Boyden location of that co-op.
Awesome, it sounded to me like a good place to work!
Old 12-30-2007, 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by MJDiesel
Awesome, it sounded to me like a good place to work!
I've only been there 3 weeks and I gotta say I like it.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:01 PM

Thats good to hear!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:35 PM

There was a MN DTR Chapter, but it faded away a few years back. If somone wants to get an area chapter going that sounds great.

Right now we have 2 annual dyno days in the area. A fall event at HiTech in Elk River (used to be Ramsey) MN. A spring event at Mike's Custom Trucks in Northwood, ND. There's talk about making both events semi-annual but as of now, just talk.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:30 PM

Hey Im from Chamberlain, S.Dak.. I go thru Canton quite a few times with a load of alfalfa headed for a place just east of Sioux Center. I see a cummins for sale at the car quest in Rock Valley. Anyone know anything about it. Looks good. Id like to see a chapter or something goin. There is a guy by Bersford that does diesel work . I think that maybe Country Diesel , not sure tho. Id like to get to know all from around the area and west river. If anyone is close to me let me know. Im probably one of the older guys but still like to have fun! lol
Old 12-30-2007, 10:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boyden Iowa here. Just west of Sheldon and east of Sioux Center.
Old 12-31-2007, 08:16 AM

Hudson S/D
Old 12-31-2007, 01:30 PM

Cool thanks for looking into the chapter wurkenman. I'm game for any type of get together or dynoday, meet'n'greets can be a lot of fun.

I worked at our elevator this past harvest, just went down to sheldon the other day on my way to Windom, MN and man I thought Canton elevator was big... Sheldon's is huge. Thats prob why we didn't stop loading out trucks until about 5 minutes to quit'n time that one day.

M.C. Motors in Rock Valley always tends to have some Dodges, generally always have a CTD ot two. But I don't know anything about them. I went thru RV as well and didn't notice a cummins for sale, is the car quest on that main highway going eastwest thru RV? Yeah that place Country Performance Diesel, do you know where they are located by any chance? Or which ever guy your talking about? I talked to a guy whos dating a girl here in town who had/has a 01 Red 24v all bombed and stuff and he said that Country Performance Diesel makes custom ram air intakes and stuff, but he didn't give me specific directions to it. Just that its south of Beresford... and I haven't been able to catch him since. Kinda curious if he sold the truck or not too.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:40 PM

1bad4x4 you the guy with the white xcab with the stacks ?runnin around in canton
Old 12-31-2007, 05:42 PM

Hey my02CTD that cummins in Rock Valley you saw, If I remember right its a 97 with an Auto and 180k on it my brother was lookin at it.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by dieselmech01
1bad4x4 you the guy with the white xcab with the stacks ?runnin around in canton

Yup, thats me. Have you seen the other truck that would run around canton every once and a while? Red regular cab long box with miter cuts, lifted a bit? Truck was badass. He took some stuff off it like the stacks and the wheels and tires last time I saw it... curious if he sold it yet since I haven't seen it around at all.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Fueling around
There was a MN DTR Chapter, but it faded away a few years back. If somone wants to get an area chapter going that sounds great.

Right now we have 2 annual dyno days in the area. A fall event at HiTech in Elk River (used to be Ramsey) MN. A spring event at Mike's Custom Trucks in Northwood, ND. There's talk about making both events semi-annual but as of now, just talk.

How did Mike's Custom Trucks fair from the Tornado in Northwood this last year?
Old 01-02-2008, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by bhaugen
How did Mike's Custom Trucks fair from the Tornado in Northwood this last year?
No damage at his business or house! Most in the area know the town is changed forever.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:55 PM

My bad. I completely missed mentioning the dyno day out in Bismarck. Not an annual event (yet) but I hope they have another day for the west side.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:11 AM

My bad. I completely missed mentioning the dyno day out in Bismarck. Not an annual event (yet) but I hope they have another day for the west side.
Living it up in the Bismarck Area here names kyle....ALSO whats is this DYNO day you speek of in Bismarck??? I live here and have no idea what you are talking about

Quick Reply: South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota??