Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Ponci’s Diesel Center & Pinnacle Performance Dyno Day November 4th

Old 10-01-2006, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Ponci’s Diesel Center & Pinnacle Performance Dyno Day November 4th

Ok here it is Ponci’s Diesel Center and Pinnacle Performance is hosting another dyno day. It is going to be held on the first Saturday in November. (November 4th) There will also be a get together at the Shop on Friday November 3rd. The festivities will begin around 5:30-6:00pm. Dinner will be a BBQ style with hamburgers/hotdogs/chicken. Probably some sort of macaroni or potato salad and chips. There will also be soda and water in the coolers. This time I won’t be busy working on my pickup while everyone else is eating and having a good time.

On Saturday the dyno will fire up at 8:00am and will continue until the last pickup runs. Price for dynoing will be $55. There will be trophies awarded to the top 3 in each category. There will be two categories diesel only and alternative fueling. The dyno being used is a "Dual Eddy Current 840 Series Superflow". The dyno is in an enclosed, climate controlled room that incorporates 1 66" fan that pushes 75,000 cfm, and has 2 pit fans for evacuation of gases. I think everyone that has ran on this dyno will agree that it is one of the nicest around. I might just have to put the old girl on the dyno again and see what she can do.

If there is any questions please contact Brad Ponci @ Ponci’s Diesel Center
1-800-575-0229. A head count would be nice so that way we can make sure that everyone will have a good time and get enough to eat.

Use the shops address 770 South Fortuna Blvd. Fortuna, CA 95540 for map quest if you are coming from out of town.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Everyone who has been to a diesel dyno day knows that Brad puts out some of the highest hp rigs in Northern Ca!

You bet your bippy I'll be there!!

Rick
Old 10-23-2006, 06:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Rick

Sorry I didn't answer your PM sooner. Have not been on the site a lot lately.

I should see you up at Ponci's. Was there last summer when he had the races and Dyno run. Were you there then? I think it may have been the same day you guys had the race day at SAC speedway.

Anyway, I plan on going up but probably won't dyno this time. Still have "stuff" to do to the truck.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wish I could make that one. Sitting In germany right now missing my 5.9 like crazy!

I'd love to know what the truck runs with the new superchips installed. Just need a southbend to get it all to the ground since I have that lovely dual mass setup the new rigs got now.

Post the numbers when there in!

Muck- Been fishing latly? FYI I got a drift boat seat with you name on it if your interested durring steelhead season!

Derek <*)))><