Dyno Day - Page 3 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Dyno Day

Old 02-19-2003, 09:12 PM
DTR Advertiser

Re:Dyno Day

If you guys have a dyno event in Oklahoma, I will come up for sure ;D<br><br>Don~
Old 02-21-2003, 09:33 AM

Im there! ;D
Old 02-21-2003, 10:03 PM

It looks like we have two options for dyno's, One is a Mustang dyno nice location close to most everything and centerally located in OKC(I-35 between I-40 and I-240, the second is a new shop that opened last year that does imports and is putting a new dyno jet in as we speak and I hope to run on it within a week or so, the shop is west of OKC about 10 miles and has a 4 lane(Reno Ave out west in front of it... ;D) I don't know about this one as I haven't greased the skids yet. The Mustangs guys have regular dyno days and are working up to doing then every Saturday. If they have enough trucks to show they will chop the prices for two runs, I ran for 3 runs at $75.00 just walking in so i'm thinking 2 runs for $45 with 15-20 trucks.
Old 02-21-2003, 10:24 PM
Administrator

Either one sounds good to me. Im not gonna be able to make it down to Lewisville on the 15th. Working 7 days a week tends to limit your free time. Jim, your gonna have to let me take a ride in that truck of yours sometime.
Old 02-22-2003, 09:55 AM

Jim, your gonna have to let me take a ride in that truck of yours sometime. <br><br>No Problem, it does ok but needs more fuel, short on ramps are fun but it's wierd pulling onto the freeway at 100 ;D<br><br>Jim
Old 02-22-2003, 03:03 PM

[quote author=Jim Fulmer link=board=12;threadid=9887;start=30#107709 date=1045929352]<br>No Problem, it does ok but needs more fuel, short on ramps are fun but it's wierd pulling onto the freeway at 100 ;D<br><br>Jim<br>[/quote]<br><br>Try passing a cop at 65 in a 35 in that truck, that was too much! <br><br>Andrew
Old 02-27-2003, 12:01 AM

[size=HUGE]SHAMELESS[/size] [size=small]ttt[/size] ;D ;D ;D
Old 02-27-2003, 06:19 AM

I'm calling folks out here, Strick-9, Don M, 777 Mechanic, Mark Kendrick. I'm calling you'll out for a HP duel at the Dyno day, I almost have everything in place for another set up upgrades so I need some incentive, I would say come see if you can slap me around but that's not me, what I will say is come down and see how close I am to you'll. That's about as much trash as I can talk hope to see you'll there.<br><br>Jim
Old 02-28-2003, 12:13 AM
DTR Advertiser

Jim,<br><br>I would like nothing more than to see you do well at the dyno event.........you have worked hard on that truck and a good number is what you deserve <br><br>Of course like Clint Eastwood said in that movie &quot;deserve's got nothin' to do with it Son&quot; <br><br>Don~<br><br>
Old 03-01-2003, 08:48 AM

Don, I don't expect to knock anyone off the throne I really just want to see everyone and chat with all the folks so we can have get togethers this year and have some fun. Yea there are a few things I've worked hard one but it has to do more with 60 ft times than H.P. in the power dept I just threw some stuff on the truck and it worked but it has it's limits.<br><br>Jim
Old 03-01-2003, 11:46 AM
DTR Advertiser

&quot;threw some stuff&quot;?<br><br>What kinda &quot;stuff&quot;?<br><br>Are you a drug user now? Probably not, but I wanted to check anyway. <br><br>Remember that drugs are not allowed in the olympics, the NBA or ML baseball. There is a reson for this. ;D<br><br>Don M= still drug free.<br><br>Don~
Old 03-01-2003, 11:55 PM

No drugs, just some fuel and air stuff! Making it on fuel is more fun, and it the most exspensive way<br><br>Jim
Old 03-02-2003, 09:23 PM

Doesn't look like I'll make it now, lost the headgasket last night in a race, so I'll try and catch up with you guys later.<br><br>Jim
Old 03-02-2003, 10:12 PM
DTR Advertiser

Drag it on down a few days before the event &amp; I will help ya get it patched up <br><br>A head gasket is a few hours Man. Get B to send the cutter over and we will knock it out.<br><br>Don~

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dyno Day

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.