MDDTR #33 Forum for the Maryland chapter #33

raptor pumps

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
raptor pumps

hey is anyone running the raptor pump i like the price just wanted to know what you guys think i dont if you actually need the seperators or not i like the fass without filters also any imput
Old 10-27-2009, 03:11 PM

If and when I get one, I am going to go with the filter and separator for the additional $50. Seems well worth it to me....
A few guys in the group are running them with great results....
I am sure Scott call tell you who is running them and his experience with them...
Old 10-27-2009, 03:25 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Keith has a Raptor.

Scott, Travis, Rick, and Todd are all running the full Air Dog, some 100 and some 150.

Not sure of the price difference but I went with the whole system for the ease of changing filters plus the better filtering capabilities of the filters instead of the stock filters.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:57 PM

Yup got just the Raptor. Some will say the extra filtration will help, who knows. I'm religious about changing my stock filter, and the pump is over a year old with no signs of wear. Rock steady fuel pressure since I put it on. I went with it because I got a once in a lifetime offer. Can't beat it in my opinion. If you want to build super-duper HP...get the whole kit for more flexibility. The Raptor also comes with all the lines, etc... so either is a great deal.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:47 PM

thanks i think i going to go with raptor i like the price thanks for the help
Old 10-28-2009, 06:16 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can get the Airdog 150 or $499.
How much is the Raptor? I see the Raptor is $399. Just spend the extra and get the entire Airdog 150 kit. That's the way to go.

I see some posts have been deleted.
Was that Charlie who posted?
Old 10-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by AirDog
I guess posting a cost of a product is not legal. Even though they are posted above. Anyhow you see the costs. Its Larry flexing his little muscles I guess.
The Forum rules you agreed to here CLEARLY state that Vendors can NOT post pricing in the forums. Not a matter of me flexing my muscles, just trying to get you to conform to the SAME rules all the other vendors go by.

Here is a portion of the Forum Rules you agreed to when registering on this forum. I am highlighting the areas that apply specifically to your use of 2 different user profiles and posting pricing in the forums and also posting advertising info by a non sponsoring vendor.

You can try to lay this off that it is my fault, but you should NOT have agreed to these rules if you were not willing to follow them.

"Forum Rules

You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. In addition, for the use of this forum, profane posts should be considered those completely spelled words, or partially spelled words with use of keyboard symbols that suggest a profane meaning. We repeat, profane posts will absolutely not be tolerated on this website and its forums.

Spam, flooding, advertisements, group buys, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate on DieselTruckResource.Com. If you are a vendor, and use our private messaging system to Spam other users with your products, you will be banned immediately, no questions asked. Do not send private messages to users trying to sell your product unless the user sends you an inquiry message first. If you purposely register more than one username, all of your usernames will be banned and removed until verbal or written explanation is given to the webmaster.

If you are not a paying advertiser on the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, you may not place advertisements in your signatures or posts for your products or website. You may not place classified ads. Paid site advertisers may post information on special deals or sales in the public forum ONCE PER MONTH. Pricing may not be given in the post. The post shall not contain full details of the sale or special. The post must contain a link to the vendor website that better explains the special or sale. Again, you may never publicly post pricing on your products. If someone asks, you may answer them privately. Members may only advertise for vendors or websites who are paying advertisers of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum.

I think all of the highlighted areas clearly speak for themselves and lay the blame directly at your feet not mine. You are trying to use multiple user profiles AND post pricing while discussing products on this forum even though you are NOT a forum sponsor.

Obviously it is our Sponsors that help to keep this Forum FREE for everyone and it would not be fair for me to give you the same benefit of allowing you to advertise here for free when they are paying for you and me to be here.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by scottsjeeprolet

I see some posts have been deleted.
Was that Charlie who posted?
No it was Anthony posting under two separate user profiles in an attempt to break forum rules even though I have talked to him at length about this issue for the last 2 months.

Members can post all the prices they want in here, Vendors however must follow the forum rules they agree to when registering on this forum. I am CERTAIN that Charlie neither knows of Anthony's antics, nor approves of them as he is a stand up guy.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Chapter President

Ya i met Charlie up at Numidia. Great guy and he came to the rescue of a broken down chapter member with a new AD150.
Old 10-28-2009, 06:40 PM

I have a raptor, I dont believe the story on the air/fuel seperation, so I got a raptor, and rigged up my own 2 micron setup.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:21 PM

thanks i not sure i havent maid my mind yet lol to many choices and alot opinions i like the filters but i not sure if its worth little extra money i should probably just save little more and get the better one i guess
Old 10-30-2009, 10:37 AM

Talking

I have the Airdog 150, had a problem with it in Numidia at an event, and Charlie was on the spot for squaring it away. You can not beat that kind of service or devotion to a product or customer....for that I will always be an AirDog fan.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 PM

I have the Air Dog 150. Works great!! Only issue I had was paper work, which was taken care of by the folks at PureFlow. I would like to add that the issue was on me due to me taken my sweet time installing.

Great product and great customer service. That is a combo I love to see.

Peace
Old 11-02-2009, 02:43 PM

airdog 150

goign to order the airdog 150 tonight and hopefuuly be installing it this weekend any tips or hint or advice on installing thanks

Quick Reply: raptor pumps