Introductions / New People If you're new to the site, feel free to introduce yourself here. Welcome!

Grafton west virginia

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 10:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grafton west virginia

HELLO ALL,
NEW ON THE FORUMS. LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THATS OUT THERE. FORMER ford OWNER..GOOD VEHICLE WHILE IT LASTED. MY SON PUT THE FINAL NAIL IN THE OLE GIRLS COFFIN. IT WAS A GOOD ONE. ANYHOW, PURDY ECITED BOUT THIS NEW RAM. HAVE JUST UNDER 5000 MILES ON IT NOW. FUEL MILIAGE SEEMS TO GET BETTER EVERY DAY. STILL NURSING IT. TIMES A COMMIN TO LET HER BUCK.
RUSS
Old 03-24-2011, 11:20 AM

Welcome to the forum try not to use all caps.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:53 PM

Caps

Sorry folks. Just a bad habit.
Thanks
Russ
Old 03-25-2011, 12:57 PM

Thinking about a new truck..............

So I can pay it off before I retire. Been a Mopar man ever since I could say car and since the Ram is the best looking truck and the available Cummins engine I joined the forum to see whats up. I tow a 36 ft.fw occasionally and the truck is my second daily driver. My current rig is a 02 GMC 3500 Dmax crew cab dually with only 83k on the clock. After cruising the forums and seeing how complex the latest diesel emmissions are and the bucks you have to spend to delete them just to void your warranty to get mpg and performance you want is to much for me. I have the fist gen dmax and the only emissions controls are the exhaust pipe. The fist gen dmax are injector nightmares but I still have the original squirts and some head gasket issues that are probably tune related more then a design flaw. I do have a custom ECM tune that is switchable from economy and performance. This is not a hand held programmer but the factory ECM is modified.Added 4 inch exhaust with the tune and my mpg over the last four years runs between 17.6 and 18.5 with everyday easy empty driving. Has no problems jerking my fw around either. Can't see spending money just to get where I already am.