HELP! If you have an EMERGENCY situation with your truck, or you need IMMEDIATE technical help, use this board.

911 stuck in Gallop N.M. blown turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 911 stuck in Gallop N.M. blown turbo

I need immediate help. I am moving from San Diego to Tulsa, Okla. towing a 40' gooseneck car hauler with my stuff in it a have blown my turbo. My mechanic, Chris, at MDS diesel service in El Cajon Ca. has done alot of work to my '96 ram 3500 recently to get me ready for this haul, but no turbo change. My Fault!!!
He recommends an Industrial Injection turbo and will talk to the shop here in Gallop to get them up to speed on the recent upgrades to the truck. About $11,000 including the new DTT tranny. OK....my deal is does anyone know of a source for a turbo, Ind. Inj. or not, that I can get QUICK and have it sent to Gallop, QUICK????

Please help and thanks for the help....
Mike
Old 06-18-2012, 10:59 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
II is good people, I like HTT and their customer service.

You can always call Lary at the DTR customer store, he'll get something to you quick.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude first thing is to get your Edit outta gallup. If you are staying there make sure you lock the Edit outta your trailer. There are a bunch of drunks and crooks in that town. I grew up in Albuquerque and have always heard awful things seeing as how most of the natives just have to do their crime and make it back to the reservation for a lesser punishment if any. What you need to do is pay the fare to have it brought down to Six Pack Performance in Albuquerque to let a real mopar crew work on your diesel. ask for art or art jr. Even if you just get the parts through them they have a ton of connections. They build Edit rides and will get you good to go. 505-345-8539. I would imagine they are going to charge an arm and a leg in gallup. Good luck.