Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Texas Dyno

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Texas Dyno

found this on the Cummins Forum. here is the link, Dyno in Marble Falls on April 24th.

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/te...lls-texas.html
Old 04-08-2010, 07:56 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
must be a member to that site. can you repost the details? thanks.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Chapter President

my bad didn't know that here is what they posted.

"We are having a dyno day this April 24th at All star Transmission with food and prizes open to all. The Dyno Day is hosted by Dominator Diesel of Texas. $60 for three pulls and another $10 for quarter mile times. Yes The dyno does quarter mile times and is with in .10ths of real track times. We are looking at some prizes for high hp, and fastest quarter mile times. Prizes only awarded to current registered and street driven vehicles. Come see us and have a great time. This dyno is not trying to replace Buda Dyno Day, and we can't have all the rowdyness that went with it, so come and have a good day and if you need to tear it up then do it on the dyno quarter mile pull. Dyno is open to all diesels and pull trucks non streetable vehicals are welcome but not elegible for any prizes."

another post had info on the prizes it was gift cert's for the most part. let me know if you would like more info and i'll paste more from CF.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Chapter President

Ok its this weekend. it will be at allstar transmission starts at 8:30am a few off us will be meeting in liberty hill at the first gas station on the south side of 29 i think its an Exxon. i will be in my red 04. i think we will be meeting around 8am i will be there early.