New guy looking for members near LA.... - Page 2 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

CADTR #24 Forum for the California chapter #24

New guy looking for members near LA....

Old 07-10-2009, 06:32 PM   #16  

haha i know. Just look in his avatar
Mopar_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #17  

There's a bunch of pics in the members gallery too. Better than two guys drinking at a bar.
blackfordd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:20 AM   #18  

I'm down here in San Diego which isn't too far off. I got a buddy down here that goes up to Torrence just about every weekend. Only person I've met off of any of these forums is Grandpa Ralph when we did the 3200 spring. Wouldnt mind gett'n together and meetin some of the other fella's.
Ramrod90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #19  

I have lots of friends in SD and RB. Have an office in Escondido I visit once in awhile. Lets stay in touch and hook up sometime. I have a 3200 spring that needs to be installed......*hint, hint*
Old 10-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #20  

Hey how you been man? I got the truck back with the new engine in & running. You should try & make it out to truck nights one of these days.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #21  

Let me know the dates and I will schedule one up. I think they are in OC right? We should let "Jimbo" know too. He is in OC.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #22  

They are the first & third friday of every month. So the next one should be the 16th.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #23  

I'll pm you...
Old 10-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #24  

I'm over in Thousand Oaks just west of LA, would be happy to meet any members for beers/coffee whatever.

On a side note has anyone taken off their stock rims/tires and put them to the side? I am looking to borrow/rent them for about a week, I want to get my rims painted or powder coated black and new Toyo 35/12.50R17's (MT's).
like these put on but can't really be without the truck for a few days. I doubt I'll get the tires from the link below, also looking for good shops and service in the area (for all things, not just tires).

http://tirecrawler.com/shop/detail_t...product_id=920
MrLuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuckey View Post
I'm over in Thousand Oaks just west of LA, would be happy to meet any members for beers/coffee whatever.

On a side note has anyone taken off their stock rims/tires and put them to the side? I am looking to borrow/rent them for about a week, I want to get my rims painted or powder coated black and new Toyo 35/12.50R17's (MT's).
like these put on but can't really be without the truck for a few days. I doubt I'll get the tires from the link below, also looking for good shops and service in the area (for all things, not just tires).

http://tirecrawler.com/shop/detail_t...product_id=920
There is a guy in Simi Valley named Bruce Darley. He is a really good guy. Really knows what he is doing. He restores lots of old muscle cars and has a drag car. He does work on my truck every now and then when I have some money to spare. One of the most honest guys I know too.
madakira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #26  

Good to know madakira, I don't have anything that needs work right now but I definitely want to find someone honest and knowledgable.
MrLuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:51 AM   #27  

I just got my conversion finished in my truck and I'm itchin to fer a road trip. Are there any meets coming up soon? I have yet to meet a second person from any of these forums. Not many people to talk cummins with down here. I'm so ronry.....LOL
Ramrod90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:13 AM   #28  

I don't know if that group meets anymore. Their website went away I know that. Talk to us Zeb!!
Old 04-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #29  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfordd View Post
I don't know if that group meets anymore. Their website went away I know that. Talk to us Zeb!!
Truck night is tonight if you haven't already read about it...
mpracehemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:46 PM   #30  

I have been planning on having a GTG up here in the high desert. Palmdale,,, Northern LA county.
I would like to have a Sonic Saturday, Wrench Day!!. Bring your goodies to install, or fix. I have 2 lifts and we all can help. Good music in the shop and the weather is warming up, but if it's still cold, We have heat too.
The Sonic Burger is a block away from my Shop/home. Work has been slow and I am just going crazy waiting till the diesel season starts, so I am gonna "make" it start!.
I may do it on a monthly basis if it turns out that lots of people like it.
I have RV hookups so if some one needs to come from a ways, I could make room for at least 2 RVs. so you don't have to drive 4 hours each way in One day.
The Mall is right across the street and BJs is there, so if someone needs a beer instead of Sonic that would work too.
Next Sat would be great for me,,, or the following if that works better. How many takers???
Betty
DieselLady is offline   Reply With Quote