CADTR #21 Forum for the California chapter #21

Sacramento???

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sacramento???

I am enrolled in school in PA and am outside of Pittsburg and got the opportunity to transfer to Sacramento and was wondering if there is alot of Diesel Drags and Pulls etc. It would be nice to meet more of you guys in a new are so let me know what you guys think about the Ca area.. Thanks Matt
Old 06-24-2009, 11:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like the area. ocean is an hour away, mountains are an hour away. no snow in the valley so no digging out! hope you like dry heat in the summer and you don't have allergies too bad! We have Left Coast Diesel close, Imler Diesel in town, Diesel Nut Motorsports 10 miles south, Orangevale Diesel on the north end of town. Probably more, but these are the ones I've dealt with.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:18 PM
DTR 1st Sergeant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
This is an older thread now, now sure how much you've found out as well, but there is the drags on Wed night at Sac raceway... and once or twice a year a dedicated diesel day. There are pulls around the valley... Diesel Nut mentioned above gets involved with those I think. LCD does dynos every once in a while and there is usually at least one dyno event put on in Sac each year.

Also in a week and a half is the big Ponci's event up near Eureka. Drags and dyno.