Texas SOS in PHX! - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

AZDTR #20 Forum for the Arizona Chapter #20

Texas SOS in PHX!

Old 05-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #1  
Banned

Texan SOS in PHX!

Hello all,

I'm here on vacation and happily spending money in your state while a number of nitwits seem to think refraining from doing so is the right thing to do. I have a minor problem though. I have a rear output shaft seal out on my truck that I've already pulled out to find out at 8PM that the one I picked up at Napa is the wrong one. Naturally that has me a little on edge being 1100 miles from home with the truck down. So my problem is sort of two fold; truck is down and I'm not extremely familiar with where to get stuff other than the regular auto parts outlets. In the process of searching for a different seal PN online and coming up a little dry. Rockauto says it's an SKF PN 21241. The guy at Napa said it was an 18 something so I had him pull both to look at. The 18XXX was too small where the slip yoke goes in. The 21241 is about right there but the OD is way too small. Where would be a good place in East Valley to get this? And in case there is anyone there that might know what seal I need the truck is a 2003 3500 4X4 6sp with NP271.

Thanks
Jester556 is offline   Reply With Quote