Dyno Day July 23 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

AZDTR #20 Forum for the Arizona Chapter #20

Dyno Day July 23

Old 06-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #1  

Dyno Day July 23

I spoke with Kevin Wilson about coming down to do a shoot on our dyno day in July. He would like to see more than 10 trucks on the rollers so i'm going to invite ALL the diesel groups in AZ to join us. I would like to see 15 of our guys out there to pull against the powerstroke and duramax folks. I understand it's hot and I understand it's far for some of the crew. Kevin lives about an hour from Bartlings so I want to ensure his drive is well worth it I will update the list of guys that want to come down and get on the rollers with a chance of being in Diesel Power. He has already said he will do a few individual truck articles later on in the year. I will be e-mailing him with the list as it is updated to make sure he knows his drive will be worthwhile.... For those of you that would rather talk to me personally or e-mail me shoot over a pm and I'll give you my contact info. I will be getting some flyers put together to handout to those who aren't avid forum members.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:10 PM   #2  

Please send me the info on it I would like to attend thanks Chris
Installer36 is offline   Reply With Quote