Can anyone recommend for repair - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

AKDTR #12 Forum for the Alaska Chapter 12

Can anyone recommend for repair

Old 10-28-2009, 08:11 AM   #1

Can anyone recommend for repair

A quality Diesel reapir shop in Eagle River,or Anchorage?
Does Jim at Northern do repair?I'll be ordering up a few things from Jim at Northern to compliment the Edge Juicew/ attitude I have but need to get my rig up and going when I come home for 2weeks of midtour leave here at the end of Nov.
I'm stationed at Ft.Richardson and have a 2001 Dodge 2500 24V 4x4.
Right before I deployed to Afghanistan my hydro boost went out.But would also like to replace my steering box and power steering pump at the same time.
Thanks for any recommendations.
I have a few numbers,and was going to call around once home in Nov.My first call is going to be to Northern Diesel Performance and see if Jim could reccomend anyone and then go from there.
Thanks
If possible email me at [email protected]
the internet over here is pretty sketchy at times ,but hotmail seems to always be up
RockPunk is offline   Reply With Quote