Anchorage/Wasilla Transmission shop - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

AKDTR #12 Forum for the Alaska Chapter 12

Anchorage/Wasilla Transmission shop

Old 11-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #1  

Anchorage/Wasilla Transmission shop

Post about my failing clutch

Clutch is slipping under hard acceleration in 5th/6th, so it's about time for a replacement. I know Northern Diesel will order South Bend stuff with no shipping, but is there anybody in town that y'all trust to do a decent job on the install? I simply don't have the time or equipment to do it myself.
Adaminak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:05 PM   #2  

i can't rember who jim recomends, he was telling me about them, it is just a recomendation also, only thing he does is give you the number, he doesn't make any money off of the install. not to take away from dtr, but the ak chapter is well visited compated to this one. might have more help.

bowz
BOWZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaminak View Post
Post about my failing clutch

Clutch is slipping under hard acceleration in 5th/6th, so it's about time for a replacement. I know Northern Diesel will order South Bend stuff with no shipping, but is there anybody in town that y'all trust to do a decent job on the install? I simply don't have the time or equipment to do it myself.
Sent you a PM.
cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #4  

Ask Todd Palin he drives a Dodge. Or maybe it's Sara's truck.
tankeryanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankeryanker View Post
Ask Todd Palin he drives a Dodge. Or maybe it's Sara's truck.
Nothing to contribute so you decide to take a shot because I live in Alaska? Hmm...here's my contribution to you: Stay in Oregon...it suits you (and me) better.
Old 11-20-2010, 09:37 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaminak View Post
Nothing to contribute so you decide to take a shot because I live in Alaska? Hmm...here's my contribution to you: Stay in Oregon...it suits you (and me) better.
Jeesh lighten up man No shot intended. Just thought I'd make a little funny. I saw on the Sara Palins Alaska show that todd drives a Dodge Diesel so he can't be all bad. I happen to be a fan of Sara's ideoligy. Get back to what made America great.
tankeryanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:01 AM   #7  

Sorry, my bad. I (and a lot of other people up here) are used to hearing all the garbage so we tend to presume everything is a dig. There's even a bunch of morons claiming the Teaparty is cheating to stack votes for Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars. They can't be bothered by dead people voting in Chicago's election, but they'll shout conspiracy for a stupid TV show.

I might not totally agree with the way she goes about her business, but I find it impressive that someone will actually stand up for what they believe despite the negative public opinion.