ABDTR #5 Alberta Chapter #5 Discussion

Oct 16 Armor Inc Dyno Day.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ArsonIII, i dunno what kind of numbers to expect,not a big deal for me if there's lots of smoke and noise and I'm happy, lol. Would be good to see you again Kevin, hope you can make it down.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:55 PM

Hmmm, arson III, 120s and a silver bullet, I'll give my vote to the single turbo truck, maybe cause I'm a little biased lol. Should be rather close. I'm sure smoke won't be a problem lol.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:26 PM
The Guru

Greg, you going to run the dyno?
Old 09-24-2010, 04:12 PM

Currently unknown at this point in time, would be fun to see what the ol' girls puttin down.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:53 PM

Be good to see you again!
Old 09-24-2010, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by pistazie
ArsonIII, i dunno what kind of numbers to expect,not a big deal for me if there's lots of smoke and noise and I'm happy, lol. Would be good to see you again Kevin, hope you can make it down.
maybe if you had a bigger pump you would be past me but i think we are fairly even, i don't think the arson III is enough for 120's
Old 09-29-2010, 03:09 PM

Sorry I started a second thread before I found this one if someone wants to DELETE the other I started that is cool with me!!!!

Soooooooo Saturday Oct 16th 10:00 we are havinng a dyno day, customer appreciation day and the celebration of our WIN in PRO-STREET DIVISION AT THE WORLD FINALS at Lightspeed Innovations...be $50-$75 for 2 pulls on the dyno haven't decided yet...burgers and soda....and hope it doesn't snow....if it does just be hanging out at our shop for BBQ and shoot the session......

The little burgundy racer will be there....

Lightspeed 1-7756 Edgar Industrial Way
Red Deer, AB T4P 4G8
(403) 346-7960

IF IT SNOWS AT OUR SHOP
ARMOR INC #2, 4621 - 63st Red Deer, ALberta

EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Oct 16 Armor Inc Dyno Day.-dyno-day.jpg  
Old 09-29-2010, 06:28 PM

I am thinking I might bring a bottle of n20 if someone feels the want to do a little free spray. I am planning on getting the bottles powdercoated this winter so I have to empty them anyways
Old 09-30-2010, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by morkable
I am thinking I might bring a bottle of n20 if someone feels the want to do a little free spray. I am planning on getting the bottles powdercoated this winter so I have to empty them anyways

haha.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:24 PM

Might bring old blue out to this one---run the rollers-----????????????,up in the air right now as i know what it puts to the ground and have not changed a thing in a few years.Maybe a fun run but don't want to bust something as it will cut into the 3rd genner BOMBing fund.DW---PS lunch hour arrival for me as work screws up the Sat fun stuff.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:00 PM

well it's looking like i might make it. i would run the rollers again, be interesting to see the differences on the two dyno's . . . . especially if the weater is simiar.

i'm getting moved into a home in okotoks this weekend . . . so if anyone wants to arrange a pool/convoy from the south - i'm in!

joe - you can still hop in with me, in fact it would be right on my way through the city!
Old 10-01-2010, 09:07 AM
The Guru

Originally Posted by ARMOR
Sorry I started a second thread before I found this one if someone wants to DELETE the other I started that is cool with me!!!!

Soooooooo Saturday Oct 16th 10:00 we are havinng a dyno day, customer appreciation day and the celebration of our WIN in PRO-STREET DIVISION AT THE WORLD FINALS at Lightspeed Innovations...be $50-$75 for 2 pulls on the dyno haven't decided yet...burgers and soda....and hope it doesn't snow....if it does just be hanging out at our shop for BBQ and shoot the session......

The little burgundy racer will be there....

Lightspeed 1-7756 Edgar Industrial Way
Red Deer, AB T4P 4G8
(403) 346-7960

IF IT SNOWS AT OUR SHOP
ARMOR INC #2, 4621 - 63st Red Deer, ALberta

EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
I was curious if Armor is going to put the little red racer on the rollers so we see some big power numbers?

I vote for the twin truck to beat Daniella ride (sorry Dan, but its has twins)
Old 10-01-2010, 09:36 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by DWeiler
Might bring old blue out to this one---run the rollers-----????????????,up in the air right now as i know what it puts to the ground and have not changed a thing in a few years.Maybe a fun run but don't want to bust something as it will cut into the 3rd genner BOMBing fund.DW---PS lunch hour arrival for me as work screws up the Sat fun stuff.

Dave W., you should definitely come up with one of your trucks!

Originally Posted by Doj Dewd
well it's looking like i might make it. i would run the rollers again, be interesting to see the differences on the two dyno's . . . . especially if the weater is simiar.

i'm getting moved into a home in okotoks this weekend . . . so if anyone wants to arrange a pool/convoy from the south - i'm in!

joe - you can still hop in with me, in fact it would be right on my way through the city!

Thanks Jason, that will work out well if needed.

My truck has been apart for a week & I'm in a holding pattern now.

I'm getting really tight time wise...

It will be great to see Kevin M. again also... I've only met Kevin once at AFI 2 years ago....
Old 10-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Big Congrats to Armor INC as well for their Pro-Street win a the NHDRA Finals. Good work guys!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:37 AM

It will be good to see you again to Joe. It looks like Shawn Ellerton and Tyler might be coming with their trucks too. I think we should have a pretty good showing. Ryan with his 09 ford is coming too, going to try to beat his record from before too.

Just to keep things interesting (not because I think my truck is all that LOL) how about we have a little dtr side bet to see who will have the highest HP, tq closest to the number thing?

Just between us regular DTR guys Im thinking

Quick Reply: Oct 16 Armor Inc Dyno Day.