4th Gen High Performance and Accessories 2010 and Up Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for fourth generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

2011 3500 dually & fass platinum 150

Old 05-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 3500 dually & fass platinum 150

just got done installing a FASS Platinum 150 in my buddies 2011 3500 CC dually. we also did a liberty canister. Here is the reason you ALWAYS check to make sure everything works. slaved in the liberty can to make sure gauge worked before finalizing everything. the canister does fit, electrical connection is the same, fuel fittings are the same, but what is NOT the same is the OHM resistance on the sender. with the liberty at what would be ZERO showed 1/2 tank on the gauge. go to full on the liberty can and it only went to 3/4. so I took the sender off his OEM can and installed it on the liberty can and tested again for a 3rd check before finalizing. everything normal. buttoned it up and reinstalled the bed and he tore out of the driveway. 3.5 hours including taking the bed off. he took some pics and will get them when he emails them to me.

figured i would let ya'll know if you ever want to do this combo. also FASS has stepped up the plate with their harness. it has a piggy back of the canister harness. NO more cutting and splicing into the harness. all plug and play, hook up battery connection and done. THANKS BRAD!
Old 05-28-2011, 05:21 PM
Chapter President

Location: misplaced Idahoan stuck in Albuquerque, Roughneckin on RIG 270
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow. blake can you make a correction to the title please. guess my typing abilities are hindered with the old fashioned electrical tape bandaide! lol...

i am such a .. there is a cool button called EDIT... i need a nap.

don't start scotty! lol
Old 05-29-2011, 06:55 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by cbrahs View Post
wow. blake can you make a correction to the title please. guess my typing abilities are hindered with the old fashioned electrical tape bandaide! lol...

i am such a .. there is a cool button called EDIT... i need a nap.

don't start scotty! lol
LOL

Nice write up, good pictures and great video of you in your KOMODO CHAIR.

BAM! KUBOTA STRIKES.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:46 PM
Administrator / Severe Concussion Aficionado

Location: Home: Kaplan, LA - Pipelining In: St Clairsville, OH
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Was about to say....

Did they release a new truck.....

Im thinking, me being me, that Im not gonna be able to keep it stock long. Well its already starting, drilled and tapped the manifold this morning for the gauge order. Gonna order them up tues. Cant wait for the 2011S67..... Then its clutch time. Then it off to dream, and maybe play..... hehehehe