3rd Generation Ram - Non Drivetrain - All Years Talk about the 2003 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Floormats??

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Being the cheap you-know-what that I usually am, I just bought the nicest rubber heavy duty floormats I could find at Sams Club.

I think I paid $25 or so for all four mats, and I can personally attest to the fact that the front ones WILL hold the contents of an entire 44 oz. Big Gulp without spilling onto the carpet.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:58 AM

First purchase in my new truck (in 03) was a complete set of Husky Liners. Have them in all my vehicles. Original carpet still looks BRAND NEW.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Husky here

No experience with Weathertecs, but my Husky's do the job for me.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:46 PM

Weather tech is the way to go. They drain right out of the door, and cover all of the carpet that gets trashed. I got mine here cabelas.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Foxborough
I got my mats from http://www.lundinternational.com/home.aspx. They were the Nifty, Catch-All. One piece for front & one piece for back. Nice fit and everything. I had to go thru Advance Auto. First got the brown ones. Man that brown did not even come close to matching . Installed the black instead. I would get them next time.
Do you have any pictures of yours?
Old 12-08-2006, 02:30 PM

I just went outside and took a picture of front & rear mat. They are waiting for approval now. I have to leave here and drive into Chicago for some Friday afternoon/evening fun . It's eye therapy for my son so it's worth it. How long it takes to get the pictures, I don't know. You will have to get them from my gallery. I will try to post them Saturday or Monday at the latest. The truck is a little messy, winter here an all that goes with it.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Foxborough
I just went outside and took a picture of front & rear mat. They are waiting for approval now. I have to leave here and drive into Chicago for some Friday afternoon/evening fun . It's eye therapy for my son so it's worth it. How long it takes to get the pictures, I don't know. You will have to get them from my gallery. I will try to post them Saturday or Monday at the latest. The truck is a little messy, winter here an all that goes with it.
Cool, thanks, im sure theyll be up later tonight, I was just wanting to see the fitment between those and the Weather Techs, I kind of like the idea of the one piece in the front too, just wanted to see if the fitment on the sides was as good as the weather techs(I dont want to catch the lip of the mat getting in and out like the huskies)
And for being messy, I work next to a landfill, trash trucks up and down the road all day, my truck isnt clean by the time I get to work in the morning
Old 12-08-2006, 05:51 PM

Another vote for Huskies. They are incredible at protecting the carpet and the fit is outstanding.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:16 PM

I have the Nifty Catch-Alls and don't like their coverage.
I've seen the photos of the Weather-Tech's in this post and would like to see photo's of the Husky liners in a quad or mega (front and rear).
Thanks!
Old 12-09-2006, 02:45 PM

just recently put Husky Liners in my 07 2500- protects carpets from stains- have them in my son's jeep for 2yrs- carpets still look like showroom new
Old 12-10-2006, 08:48 AM

Well I am catching up with things this Sunday morning. Here are my pictures of my mats, like I promised. The truck is a little messy. I normally have small rugs on the floor to absorb stuff (you can see them on the seats if you look hard) I really like these mats.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:25 AM

Can anyone with the Husky liners post a photo of the front and rear set in the truck? Several of you have said you have them so, lets see a photo. The Husky web site doesn't have anything but generic pictures.
Thanks!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by SupaDupa
Husky's are very good also!!
another vote there! They keep the mud and dirt collected a bit better with their "cup" design.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by truckjunkie
Being the cheap you-know-what that I usually am, I just bought the nicest rubber heavy duty floormats I could find at Sams Club.

I think I paid $25 or so for all four mats, and I can personally attest to the fact that the front ones WILL hold the contents of an entire 44 oz. Big Gulp without spilling onto the carpet.
My Scottish & Dutch ancestry compelled me to buy a set of Kraco mats at Costco. Pretty nice fit up front (also a good sized "lip" for retaining spills), the rears don't offer any protection in the center, but my back seat is rarely used anyway. I think I paid $20 for the set of 4.
Old 12-10-2006, 05:21 PM

I guess Im the only one running the Dodge catch all mats. They are a little spendy but they match perfect, cover everything, and they have the cool silver metal rams head on all the mats. They are also cupped. I spilled a full bottle of cold beverage and not a drop got out.

Quick Reply: Floormats??