3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (6.7L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 6.7L ONLY!

Tubular steel running boards, floor mats for Megacab

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tubular steel running boards, floor mats for Megacab

I am the proud new owner of a 2007 2500 Ram with megacab, and my wife finds it a loooong way to step up unless (and even when) I park next to the curb. I need some running boards (my brother says I should be calling them 'nerf bars') of the tubular steel type. I live in a small town and will be ordering them online...problem is, Amazon and other such retailers have a billion different choices. A recommendation please? Thanks!

I also need some sturdy floor mats before winter arrives, ideally something that fits and covers well in the megacab. I can always call a dealer I suppose, but I'd like to know what after market options are worth looking into.

Thanks!

-Roy
Old 08-20-2012, 05:27 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I've got Luverne polished stainless steel step bars on mine.
And you can't beat weathertech digi-fit floormats. I love them!!
You can get them from thier site, amazon, etc...
Old 08-20-2012, 05:38 PM

I was looking at those weathertech floor mats. Nice to hear from someone who has tried them. Thanks!

-Roy
Old 08-20-2012, 06:22 PM

Nasta Stainless tubes have been on my truck for years and have stood up great.. Everything else is rusting up under the truck except for these steps and all the brackets/hardware. Very nice kit for the money..
Old 08-21-2012, 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by grinchia
I am the proud new owner of a 2007 2500 Ram with megacab, and my wife finds it a loooong way to step up unless (and even when) I park next to the curb. I need some running boards (my brother says I should be calling them 'nerf bars') of the tubular steel type. I live in a small town and will be ordering them online...problem is, Amazon and other such retailers have a billion different choices. A recommendation please? Thanks!

I also need some sturdy floor mats before winter arrives, ideally something that fits and covers well in the megacab. I can always call a dealer I suppose, but I'd like to know what after market options are worth looking into.

Thanks!

-Roy
I have a set I would be willing to sell to ya for cheap. I had them on my truck from day one but then removed them after a year because I was "dechromeing". They are the set from Dodge. Here is a picture of them on Betsy at the dealership on day one.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:31 PM
"California Style"

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
I like my AMP retractable steps and have the dodge mud weather mats in as well..