3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (6.7L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 6.7L ONLY!

07.5 6.7 Cummins build

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 10:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07.5 6.7 Cummins build

I have an 07.5 6.7 2500 6 speed Cummins. (I need to update my sig) Had it 6 months now. Stock other than Fully deleted with 5 inch exhaust and Mini Maxx (box tunes). Also has an after market clutch but I don't know what. It was in it when I bought it but I believe it's a single disc. I love the truck but I'm ready to start doing some minor building. I'd like to do a lift pump and some nozzles or maybe full injectors. I was hoping yall could point me in the right direction. I'm not worried about having a 1000hp truck but I'd like to have a little more get up and go. I Live on a black angus cattle farm with about 200 head of cattle so I haul them and equipment on a regular basis. Second, I really don't wanna sound like a total redneck hillbilly but Id like to have smoke be there when I want it to be. Do I wanna be able to bog it down on a back road for the camera every now and then? Yes. Do I "roll coal" all over town in front of people trying to drive? No. It's dangerous and a dick move. I don't even do it in town because it gives responsible diesel owners a bad name. I know I know smoke is lost power But let's be honest like you guys I bought a diesel for two reasons. one being work, the second being play. Hopefully yall can help a man out. Thanks in advance!