3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Paging PtGarcia!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paging PtGarcia!!!

Sorry to call you out on the boards but I have a question for you. I am in need of new tires and am looking at the 325 toyos (purchasing tomarrow). How do you like yours? I have the same suspension setup as you from Don. I plan on keeping them with my H2's. Did they rub? Can you compare them to the bfg 315 at? How much bigger are they? I dont really want to go much higher for fear it wont go through the car wash. Any info you could give me would be GREATLY appreciated so I can make a choice tomarrow. thanks
Old 02-14-2007, 09:25 PM

I just installed some today, and love them.

The only rubbing I have is full lock in a parking lot, and so far its only been the upper passeger control arm...
<-stock height, but lift is going on friday...

Ill try to get some better shots when the sun comes out in the next few days...
Old 02-14-2007, 11:13 PM

Thanks for the reply. What size did you get? Are they noisy at all? They look great.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:24 PM

Here I am!

I love the Toyo's. They're a bit bigger than the BFG's AT and work offroad equally as well. The measure a true 35" across and 13" wide. They look bigger than the BFGs and they are.

No rubbing on the H2's.

I routinely roll mine through the car wash (I'm pretty lazy). Sometimes they look at them and warn me they mave get stuck or something but it hasn't happened yet and I've gone through several times.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by usedtostrokeit
Thanks for the reply. What size did you get? Are they noisy at all? They look great.
325/70/17

Ill get some better pics of the tires after I put the lift on tomorrow and clean it up if it warms up, 27* right now and im not even going to try to wash it
Old 02-15-2007, 07:54 PM

hey guys thanks for your help. I went with the toyos. So far so good but I havnt really tried em out yet. I have noticed they are a lot smoother than the bfgs. Thanks again.