3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Gosh darn Bully Dog.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jtnm
This may help you pt if you got an outlook. I had problems with returning back to stock & truck not starting. Now I do this every time for updates & going to the dealer. https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/...=134368&page=2

Thanks for the link but no Outlook, just the Triple Dog.

Originally Posted by rustyshakelford
i bet if you ran into a truck carrying diced up onions you would cry in your modded truck! ya big baby

brett

Yah got that right!
Old 06-13-2007, 02:37 PM
Banned

i bet if you ran into a truck carrying diced up onions you would cry in your modded truck! ya big baby
that sounds like it really came off of King of the Hill, "Rusty Shakelford"
Old 06-13-2007, 02:42 PM

So is Bobby gay or what? Not that there is anything wrong with being gay.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:46 PM

I had that problem with my old power pup. It froze on me and then i couldnt get it to install again. I called bullydog, they put me on hold. i hung up, called again and said i needed urgent help. They put me straight through to a person and my truck was running again 15 minutes later.

If your product is giving you troubles, call the maker for help. Im sure if something happened with your tires, suspension, or something else that may be stock on the truck, you would call the maker to figure out whats wrong and try to diagnose it. or would you do more of the same and get mad without asking help?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ptgarcia
So is Bobby gay or what?
no. hes been around that retard peggy for to long. i cant stand her. to bad she didnt fall head first during the skydiving incident

brett
Old 06-13-2007, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by SPEEDSHIFT
I feel ya dawg.... I have had a encounter like that with BullyDog too, but I got to deal with there horrible customer service also.
so how is thhhat power-pup for a powerstroke working for you?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:56 PM

97360 kinda resembles bobby............lol jk phil

dangit bobby!
Old 06-13-2007, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by StrokeThisCTD
If your product is giving you troubles, call the maker for help. Im sure if something happened with your tires, suspension, or something else that may be stock on the truck, you would call the maker to figure out whats wrong and try to diagnose it. or would you do more of the same and get mad without asking help?

I don't recall saying I didn't or won't be asking for help. Just relaying what happened and venting a little. Since I got it running myself there was no need at the time. Now, if I can't get the update issue worked out myself you bet I'll be calling Bully Dog. Same goes for anything else I may have on the truck, or in my home, or at work, or wherever.
Old 06-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Banned

well i like to complain first and ask for answers second. i absolutly hate having to call places for fear of automated phone answering services. i couldnt begin to recount all the loose items that have been thrown while being directed thru these inventions of heck. if you ever need to vent, whine, cry, complain pauly, my pm box will always have an opening for you buddy

brett
Old 06-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigredBCS
so how is thhhat power-pup for a powerstroke working for you?
Exactly....
Old 06-13-2007, 03:27 PM

One of my friends had the same problem Monday with the Bully Dog downloader. After being on the phone with them for aproximatly 5 hours he was told to unhook his FASS system and take out the fuel pump relay. Finally got it to update but it was frustrating getting it there!
Old 06-13-2007, 03:29 PM

well i like to complain first and ask for answers second. i absolutly hate having to call places for fear of automated phone answering services. i couldnt begin to recount all the loose items that have been thrown while being directed thru these inventions of heck. if you ever need to vent, whine, cry, complain pauly, my pm box will always have an opening for you buddy

brett

Thanks! And the same goes for you, and all the other cry-baby whiners on this site!
Old 06-13-2007, 07:05 PM

BD does not seem to respond to emails, they're good when you phone them though, atleast they were the 1 time I called...
Old 06-13-2007, 07:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ramble bee
Man i get so SICK of some of you guys crying about Bullydog! Seems if you have a problem blame them. There not that bad i have had them on my trucks no problems for the most part but you can have a problem once in a while. Smarty this smarty that gets old they are not the best thing out there! Not saying there bad just not the best thing out there.
What is the best thing out there?
Old 06-13-2007, 07:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cummins12v
One of my friends had the same problem Monday with the Bully Dog downloader. After being on the phone with them for aproximatly 5 hours he was told to unhook his FASS system and take out the fuel pump relay. Finally got it to update but it was frustrating getting it there!

Add me to the list of people who have had the lockup wont start prob with Buly Dog Probably a fluke but it ruined me I will never own one.My truck had 1100 miles on it and no starty after installing the BD. Two days later after countless hours on the phone they got it fixed. I ran as fast as I could from the dealer. They are probably great I just had a tough time with em.

Quick Reply: Gosh darn Bully Dog.....