3rd Gen High Performance and Accessories (5.9L Only) Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for third generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories. THIS IS FOR THE 5.9L ONLY!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone stack a EZ with a Juice/Attitiude on 600???

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone stack a EZ with a Juice/Attitiude on 600???

Curious if anyone stacked a Edge EZ with a Juice/Attitude combo?

If so, what are your thought on it?? Did you run one without the other, before having them stacked?

Dyno numbers????

Thanks...
Old 03-03-2005, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I bet edge has They could probably tell you..
Old 03-03-2005, 06:44 PM

Re: Anyone stack a EZ with a Juice/Attitiude on 600???

Originally posted by big red psd cc
Curious if anyone stacked a Edge EZ with a Juice/Attitude combo?

If so, what are your thought on it?? Did you run one without the other, before having them stacked?

Dyno numbers????

Thanks...
Big Red,

I have them stacked. It's a very good stack and they work together like coffee and cream,..imagine that,..both from EDGE. Seriously, the Juice doesn't have fueling so the EZ fills the gap and then you have it all. Power is very good as you would expect. No surging or any problem noted including egt or boost. You better have some tranny upgrades though. Very usable power that is smooth,...not touchy. You'll like it.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:42 AM

I have stacked them, great stack!!! I had the EZ first, then Juice. As far as dynos for me I couldn't tell you. I do know quite of few people that have had there's dynoed with this stack and are getting about 150 RWH-with Exhaust systems. Hopefully a couple more weeks and we will have the hot Box out. I hear is going to be a screamer!! Hope this helps.
Old 03-14-2005, 12:13 AM

when i had them stacked i also had the edge with 3 power levels on a toggle switch, i lost time at the track, my best time was with the ez on level 2 and the juice on 3 any thing more the truck fell flat on its face when hittin od, was faster and cleaner with the juice on 5 without the ez. just my .o2
Old 03-14-2005, 05:59 AM

Glad someone noticed,..

Originally posted by lightening ram
when i had them stacked i also had the edge with 3 power levels on a toggle switch, i lost time at the track, my best time was with the ez on level 2 and the juice on 3 any thing more the truck fell flat on its face when hittin od, was faster and cleaner with the juice on 5 without the ez. just my .o2
lightening ram,

Your exactly right. There is a wire that needs to be grounded to the tranny,...Russelmag had his done. What it does is to remove the defueling function which is causing that falling flat. Also if your truck is built (hvy duty clutch or upgraded auto) then you can have EDGE remove the function from your attitude monitor. That is the problem,..not the stack. Like you I noticed that with both turned all the way up my truck hauled a$$ but then when it went to OD then there is a what seems like a second or two limbo until it shifts and locks in and then you go like h&*a. So now you have two options to overcome this problem. This is an awesome stack when fixed. I have my order in for the Juice HOT and they have agreed to remove that function. I'm sure I'll have to sign some disclaimer but frankly the defueling is for someone who hasn't yet upgraded their tranny or clutch.