3rd Gen All Products Sell all of your 3rd gen products here. This includes trucks, parts, accessories etc.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Performance & Accessories Bully Dog Triple Dog 40500 w/Crazy Larry, Outlook, boost gauge, pillar mount, boost f

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 06:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bully Dog Triple Dog 40500 w/Crazy Larry, Outlook, boost gauge, pillar mount, boost f

Awesome power from this Bully Dog Triple Dog programmer in my 2006 Ram Megacab. Night and Day difference. It has the heavily sought after Crazy Larry tune. I have the other tunes as well like Pedophile Larry. It can also be used in Ford PowerStroke and GM Duramax. Included in this package is the Outlook monitor which allows power changes on the fly. This is by far the best bang for the buck. Using Crazy Larry it produces power to best Smarty and has options that Smarty doesn't. Can't be beat.

Wires were cut for removal, but just require a splice to install/repair. Not a huge deal and might make install easier. Programmer was uninstalled after return to stock for truck trade in. So it is unlocked and ready to rock!

I can include a pillar mount, Bully Dog Boost gauge, and a BD boost fooler. Boost gauge will need new lines of course.

$300 obo.