Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   24 Valve Engine and Drivetrain (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/24-valve-engine-drivetrain-89/)
-   -   top engine clean (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/24-valve-engine-drivetrain-89/top-engine-clean-126655/)

nitrousn 12-06-2006 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by ldperrine (Post 1239590)
i filed complaints with nv dmv, chamber of commerce, and the BBB. wait and see what happens.

The problem is did you authorize the repair? If so i doubt they will help you even though the repair sounded like BS. Did you ever find out what this 200.00 service consisted of?.

PChouinard 12-06-2006 09:05 PM

Why move to AZ? It's hot here...Oh yeah, it's a dry heat..[laugh]

IBenDCars 12-07-2006 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by ldperrine (Post 1239425)
yes i had to pay for it as i was in the process of moving to az and was in a hurry. jr22 thanks, that sounds like what they did. it really ****** me off. i think i will file some kind of formal complaint against them. not to mention any names but beware of the dodge dealer in elko nv !!!

I have dealt with them also and I wouldn't buy a valve stem cap from the idiots there, let alone let them work on my truck.

Joe Mc 12-10-2006 08:40 AM

Tell them you need a detailed report of what the "Top Engine Clean" actually is, the benifits of doing it and where you authorized for it to be done. Tell them you belong to a group of Dodge Diesel Trucks owners with 20,000+ Members and you would really appreciate the information as the other 19,999 members would like to know what it is. Then simply ask them to mail the refund check to your new address.

Wait, I remember what a "Top Engine Clean" is! It's a chance for them to reclaim some of the $$$ they had to share with the warranty company on someone else's warranty repair.

No, actually it's really somethig that only works on autos with ddual chrome muffler bearings, fuel injected radios and dual quad head rests.[laugh]

CJ 12-10-2006 11:47 AM

I would ask for proof that they used a metric cresent wrench which is the only tool authorized by DC to perfom TEC.
CJ

runamuk 12-10-2006 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=Joe Mc;1245045]Tell them you need a detailed report of what the "Top Engine Clean" actually is, the benifits of doing it and where you authorized for it to be done. Tell them you belong to a group of Dodge Diesel Trucks owners with 20,000+ Members and you would really appreciate the information as the other 19,999 members would like to know what it is. Then simply ask them to mail the refund check to your new address.

Correction, 30,000 members now!:cool:

Rick

mysterync 12-10-2006 12:14 PM

Hey !!!! I found the blinker fluid thread!!!!! Ive been wondering...where do i fill my blinker fluid? When? How Much? and what kind of fluid Stupid dot 5.1???
Sorry had to throw it in!