1st Gen. Ram - All Topics Discussion for all Dodge Rams prior to 1994. This includes engine, drivetrain and non-drivetrain discussions. Anything prior to 1994 should go in here.

Feel like this is a stupid post, but ah gots to know

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2015, 12:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Btw just ship it here to Juneau and I'll burn it lol
Old 11-22-2015, 07:59 AM

Received 600 Likes on 437 Posts
Originally Posted by MrFusion
Oh yeah...I forgot you're in The Peoples Republic of California. You'll probably end up in prison for having a bonfire. Ditto on the non CARB approved waste oil burner if you get caught. Thanksgiving is almost here. Use it fry another turkey for those neighbors you don't like!
Don't remind me When I look at the neutered AR I built this summer It maks me
Old 11-22-2015, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by cougar
While cleaning out the shop, I found 3 turkeys that have been in there for who knows how long. Tool them down to the homeless shelter.
Don't mention Homeless around here it will trigger a rant, The county imported about 100 recently.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:52 AM

Received 414 Likes on 316 Posts
We get a disproportional number of "refugees" dumped on us every year. We can't support them.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by cougar
We get a disproportional number of "refugees" dumped on us every year. We can't support them.
WE are in line for that too. Wonder how many are terrorists?
Old 11-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Banned

Received 93 Likes on 73 Posts
Originally Posted by bigragu
. Paychecks, eh? That's a chancy bet.... Specially not knowing what one makes. . I like the confidence though, especially the sureness that 5 year old pnut oil would still fire up in the tank
well, today is officially my last day on active duty, so if it doesn't work, you certainly won't get much from me!

Originally Posted by mknittle
WE are in line for that too. Wonder how many are terrorists?
i bet not as many as I have bullets...

talking to a buddy of mine at the state department

me "how long do you think it will take to place them?"

him "how fast can you reload?"
Old 11-22-2015, 01:48 PM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
It will be interesting to see what happens at Little Mogadishu (Minneapolis Cedar-Riverside neighborhood) if the Mall of America is attacked by some of them.
Old 11-22-2015, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by j.fonder
well, today is officially my last day on active duty, so if it doesn't work, you certainly won't get much from me!

i bet not as many as I have bullets...

talking to a buddy of mine at the state department

me "how long do you think it will take to place them?"

him "how fast can you reload?"

Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
Old 11-22-2015, 06:28 PM

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by mknittle

Isoroku Yamamoto - “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass.”
Which reminds me, I've got to run pick up some more H4350...
Old 11-22-2015, 10:41 PM

Received 535 Likes on 391 Posts
Now, now...from pnut oil that's 5 years old, to homeless people, to reloading, sniping, and invasion!!! I understand the feelings that irks people these days, and I feel them, too. Not gonna try and be the "Messiah" that tries to preach the word and try and turn feelings 360, but check it out: I love guns, reloading, and a 338 Lapua! I love driving paid off vehicles, paid off by my sweat labor. These "things" we love cost $$, and we are fortunate to have a group like we do and chat about our "stuff". You all know, how some of us here dump incredible amount of $$$ into our rigs, and hobbies such as guns, rock climbing with off road only rigs, the toy haulers and campers we pull, well, big $$$. Where I'm getting at is this- it takes ONE major catastrophe, and check it out: we're in the bread line, next to the rest of them, HOMELESS. Toys are gone, maybe loved ones, and hopefully no job cut backs on top of that. These homeless folks, took a wrong turn when upon that fork in the road of life, and downhill from there. I also understand that some of these folks chose that path, and want to stay that way( the ones with the signs that say" why lie? I need a beer". Or the ones that when you offer them work, what they really want is yo cash to get loaded on. You, know, though, there are others that ended up there cause of bad luck on top of bad luck. No guidance to assist them. So, we folks, have a lot to be thankful for. Now, as far as the terrorists, well, I feel the same as all you gun slingers out there. The way I see it, all they're doing is suckin up my air, and that is all. I'd actually like to inflate some balloons with acetylene/ oxygen, rig them up under their rigs, make a fuse track with my pnut oil, light it, and watch the flame work towards them balloons. Like how I tied all this back into the pnut oil?
Old 11-23-2015, 08:10 AM

Old 11-23-2015, 09:31 AM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by bigragu
snipped for brevity
OMG Man, that is amazingly deep, insightful and very well spoken! And funny too, all in one post, all from three gallons of pnut oil. so cool!

cheers!

Mike
Old 11-23-2015, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mike L
OMG Man, that is amazingly deep, insightful and very well spoken! And funny too, all in one post, all from three gallons of pnut oil. so cool!

cheers!

Mike
I agree
Old 11-25-2015, 06:11 PM
KRB

Received 495 Likes on 349 Posts
I think you inadvertently subconsciously invited the lean towards guns and violence when you used a paraphrased line from a Dirty Harry movie in your title maybe?
Old 11-25-2015, 10:31 PM

Received 308 Likes on 234 Posts
You could always dump it in the waste oil tank at Advance Auto.

Quick Reply: Feel like this is a stupid post, but ah gots to know