Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   VADTR #7 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/vadtr-7-122/)
-   -   Invitation to the 6th Annual Eastern NC Dyno and Drag Race (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/vadtr-7-122/invitation-6th-annual-eastern-nc-dyno-drag-race-209108/)

John_P 06-23-2008 08:24 PM

Invitation to the 6th Annual Eastern NC Dyno and Drag Race

NCDTR Chapter #18 wanted to invite our friends from VADTR #7 to the "6th Annual Eastern N.C. Dyno Day and Drag Race."

We are happy to announce that the OFFICIAL DATES for this event will be Friday October 10th, 2008 and Saturday October 11th, 2008. As in past years, we will have the drag race event at "Coastal Plains Dragway", 4744 Highway 258, Jacksonville, N.C. during their "Midnight Madness" Event. This is held in the evening from 8:00 P.M.-1:00 A.M. so the weather should be cool.
Then on Saturday from 9:00 A.M.-? we will have the dyno event at "Waynes Dyno and Performance" also located on Highway 258, at 3789 Highway 258, Jacksonville, N.C. Wayne Murphy is a long-time supporter of our diesel events and I want to sincerely thank him for hosting this again for us.

Mike D. and myself are in the process of securing sponsors for this event. I will also get up some directions, hotel information etc. in the next couple of weeks.

So, make your plans to attend this event. Hope to see a bunch of you guys there. Our two Chapters have always had a great time.

---------
John_P

John_P 06-27-2008 06:07 AM

To Our Fellow VADTR #7 Chapter Friends:

I don't know if any of you have been keeping up with our NCDTR #18 thread on this event, but we have secured some major sponsorships from some very well known diesel performance companies and here is a short list of those sponsors that have agreed to help us out:

1.) NADM
2.) TRE Diesel
3.) Sears
4.) Advance Auto
5.) Bucks Communication
6.) L&N Performance
7.) F-1 Diesel
8.) National Speed, Wilmington, NC
9.) Scheid Diesel
10.) South Bend Clutch
11.) Smarty Power (Bob Wagner)

I want to sincerely thank all these sponsors for agreeing to help us out with this event. For more details on our event, you can go over to our NCDTR #18 Section for further details. I will try to update this list occasionally.

---------
John_P

Dieseldude4x4 06-27-2008 09:51 AM

Sweet. Are diesel powered motorcycles permitted? (may not have a diesel truck by then) [verymad] [tapdshut]

John_P 06-27-2008 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Dieseldude4x4 (Post 2129836)
Sweet. Are diesel powered motorcycles permitted? (may not have a diesel truck by then) [verymad] [tapdshut]

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel:

You are welcome at ANY of our events no matter what you drive or ride in!;)
I hope you can get away from the plant for a couple of days to come "kick the tires" with us Joel! You need a vacation![laugh]

--------
John_P

Dodgezilla 06-29-2008 05:57 AM

Just go get yourself a new one Joel.....

Dieseldude4x4 06-30-2008 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dodgezilla (Post 2131433)
Just go get yourself a new one Joel.....

NOPE, not ga do it, wouldn't be prudent........thousand points of light, etc, etc, etc........ [laugh] Too close to retirement now.... :cool:

Dieseldude4x4 06-30-2008 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by John_P (Post 2129953)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel:

You are welcome at ANY of our events no matter what you drive or ride in!;)
I hope you can get away from the plant for a couple of days to come "kick the tires" with us Joel! You need a vacation![laugh]

--------
John_P

You sure got that right. [director]