TXDTR #47 Forum for the Texas chapter #47

saturday night truck meets?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
saturday night truck meets?

i know there isnt alot of meetings around austin for us diesel trucks so im tryin to get some guys that wanna jus come out and hang out some where on saturday nights just chill and bs...i was thinkin maybe lowes parking lot in leander there is a McDonalds and taco bell there so you can walk over and get some food....so if anyone has any ideas or thoughts just let me know wanna try to get something going soon
Old 01-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by 99silverstreet
i know there isnt alot of meetings around austin for us diesel trucks so im tryin to get some guys that wanna jus come out and hang out some where on saturday nights just chill and bs...i was thinkin maybe lowes parking lot in leander there is a McDonalds and taco bell there so you can walk over and get some food....so if anyone has any ideas or thoughts just let me know wanna try to get something going soon
Nice to see someone is still interested around the area. sounds like a great idea i work this weekend so i will have to miss this one but look forward to seeing how many trucks we can get out there.

Thanks,
Eric
Old 01-07-2011, 07:50 PM

ok so we now have a plan every last sunday of the month there is a huge car show in leander i was approached by the founder of the car show and he wants to see lots of diesel trucks...so we are planning to meet at the leander fire station in downtown leander on the 30th for the cars and coffee car show it starts at 11 and usually gos to 2 or 3 so if we have a lot of trucks show up there then we can all talk about if u wanna try to start a weekly meet....i am still interested in tryin to start up a weekly thing before then so come on out next saturday night and hang out
Old 01-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Chapter President

Next weekend.... Just a reminder