My next cattle trailer - Page 2 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Towing and Hauling / RV Discuss towing and hauling here. Share your tips and tricks. RV and camping discussion welcome.

My next cattle trailer

Old 12-07-2002, 08:46 PM

Re:My next cattle trailer

Hey CH, that's a nice trailer. I really like the look of those Wilsons, looks like a pot to me with the punched sides. 8)<br><br>Hey how high and wide is your old trailer?? Maybe you want to sell it if you are getting a new one???<br><br>pm me.
Old 12-08-2002, 03:22 AM

Cattlehauler give me a price on the featherlite and i'll see if maybe me and the stepdad can work somethingout. That way we won't have to pay someone to haul ours and I could maybe run a load or two for you when i'm in. No money I just like to drive.
Old 12-08-2002, 09:19 PM

Nashville is about 3 1/2 or 4 hrs depending on how you want to drive. Get me the address or some directions and I'll see how hard it is to find.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:32 PM

One thing is for sure. Your featherlite is one good handleing trailer. I really like the cut gate release. It was very safe when getting big red out at Lexington. I miss that mean son of a limosine cow.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:56 PM

That oldred97 is one heck of a guy now isn't he!!!!!!!! <br><br>Is he coming this weekend?
Old 12-10-2002, 09:42 PM

That is a great deal. If you come down to get one we'll grab a bite or something.
Old 12-11-2002, 02:15 AM

CH, ever hear of Eastern Cattle Company?<br><br>It's owned by the Gibson family which lives here in good old Lanesville. I hauled for them a few times a couple years back and those guys are nuts. They have an old white 32' triaxle steel trailer that I pulled and those crazy SOB's cramed 35 head on that thing. They averaged 600lbs apeace.<br><br>I was hauling to another one of their farms in Bowling Green KY. I quit hauling for them when my truck almost slid over a bank and into a creek with 31 head on it. After that I had enough. [undecided]<br><br>You might want to check out Sooner trailers too, they make a good trailer. <br><br>DB
Old 12-11-2002, 03:13 AM

Glad you got your trailer picked out CH 8) 8)<br><br>Me, I'm still trying to figure out what to buy? [undecided]<br><br>I think it's going to be a 24' Exiss, it's just a heck of a deal.<br><br>Going to check out an Eby this week.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My next cattle trailer

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.