Towing and Hauling / RV Discuss towing and hauling here. Share your tips and tricks. RV and camping discussion welcome.

$100 AirLift Rebate

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Starter Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$100 AirLift Rebate

If you are interested in purchasing an air bag setup for your truck, our $100 rebate expires at the end of the month. This is the largest rebate we have ever offered, and wanted to make sure everyone was aware that it is about to end.

Below is a quick overview of the main qualifications for the rebate:

To receive a $100.00 rebate by mail from Air Lift you MUST:
-Buy a qualifying Air Lift air spring kit AND an Air Lift on board air compressor system within 30 days of each other between 10/1/11 and 1/31/12.
-Qualifying air spring kits: LoadLifter5000 and RideControl. This offer excludes Air Lift 1000.
-Qualifying on board air compressor systems: WirelessAIR, WirelessONE, SmartAir, all LoadController series and QuickShot

Please visit this link for full limitations and rebate form.

Let me know if you have any questions about this offer or any of our products.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:44 PM

What ever you do though don't buy the wireless air system though. The automatic valve has an admitted (to me via email) design flaw. It dumps air during a turn then re fills for a split second all the time. Drives you nuts and will surely wear the pump out prematurely. Airlift refused to make it right by me though. There's a whole thread with like 8 or 9 folks who hate the way it runs. Stick to the manual systems from like Firestone.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:57 PM
Starter Sponsor

Do you have a link to this thread? This is the first I have heard of this problem, however I have only been with AirLift for a few months.

Do you still have the wireless kit on your truck? Is it the wirelessOne or wirelessAIR? I would like to look into this more for you if possible.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:17 PM

Google "gpshemi airlift". It's on RVnet somewhere as well along with Chris' addmission to a design flaw.

The product has been a disappointment. Runs when it shouldn't. Looses contact with valve controller for no reason only to come back on its own for whatever reason.

Chris eventually offered to sell me a new manual controller for several hundred bucks as if that was going to make me happy after spending a premium the flawed wireless unit that he says they we're working on redesigning after becoming aware of the issue.

I still run it. I don't have much of a choice. An onboard dual controller like the Firestone unit on my last truck is too much money to buy over what I already have into it. So I live with it....when it works.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:20 PM

http://www.rv.net/CFORUM/index.cfm/f...g/24229124.cfm
Old 02-01-2012, 05:41 AM
Starter Sponsor

Thanks for the links. I'll look into this more and talk with my main customer service rep to get more information. I apolagize for your troubles, I will see if there is anything I can do to help you out.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Starter Sponsor

gpshemi, I sent you a PM. I hope to hear back more information regarding your situation by tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:05 PM

I got your pm and replied. It's regretable that my voice is just now heard though. Air-lift has lost out on several forum sales.

Can you tell me if the Wireless-Air was ever re-vamped as the previous contact indicated was underway?
Old 02-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Starter Sponsor

Im not sure how long ago you purchased your unit but I assume it wasn't too long after it was released. It has been revised and a couple improvements have been made, however I don't have specifics as to what changes were made.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:40 PM

In that thread on 3/11/10 I said I was placing the order. I know I put the system on for my toyhauler which I picked up in March also. Then in June I was questioning the group on the odd functioning.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:32 AM
Starter Sponsor

That should be the previous design then. I will let you know what I find out today.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:35 AM

I would guess so too. It seems I bought it not long after it came out.

Thanks.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Starter Sponsor

I sent you a reply to the PM. Our National Sales Manager would like to get in contact with you to make things right for you.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mike,
Nice to see someone pick up the ball and run with it all while sticking your neck out in a public forum even though you were not even there until after the problem had cropped up.

gpshemi - better late then never too bad it had to go this far to get the customer service you should have received back then.

Let us know how it works out gentlemen.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:30 PM

IT IS NICE! Mike gets a gold star for running this up the tree when he could have let sleeping dogs...well...I haven't been a sleeping dog I guess. I didn't want my fellow forum members (regardless of which one) to have any of the troubles I had.

The NSM called me today. It appears Chris is no longer with the company. Frankly, I'd say that's for the better since I wasn't especially impressed with him. It appears they've learned some things since my early V1. They're on V3 now I'm told. I was asked to try out the newer version and report, as well as invited to stop by as visit the factory since I'm only 1.5 hrs away. I took him up on the newer model. Mine basically stopped working anyway, so I'm only out the effort of installing if it doesn't work any better. Although they offered to swap them out for me as well I'll add.

I am greatful for him reaching out to me. I hope it's as genuine as it appears, but it's human nature to wonder if it's really because a company has an interest in making it right, orrr if it's just a business decision to try and grease the squeeky wheel in hopes he'll shut up and go away. I think he wants to make it right though.

I will report back at some point. Nothing beter then telling everyone this is a company that is interested in you being happy with their product.

Quick Reply: $100 AirLift Rebate