Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Suggestions, Comments and Site Questions (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/suggestions-comments-site-questions-87/)
-   -   Banner Question ? (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/suggestions-comments-site-questions-87/banner-question-19337/)

bulthisl 10-24-2002 06:33 AM

Banner Question ?

I'm just getting a blank white banner at the top of the forum page. Is anyone else getting the same ?<br>I can still push the buttons on it , but just because I remember where they are , I can't see them either.<br><br> : Eddie : 8)

Shovelhead 10-24-2002 06:39 AM

Re:Banner Question ?

Mine looks ok this morning. ???

admin 10-24-2002 07:40 AM

What browser are you using? Can you still see the page graphic and banner ad or have all the graphics disappeared?

bulthisl 10-24-2002 07:48 AM

I'm using Explorer<br>I can see the ad to buy a sticker , but the big banner below it with all the buttons I can't see. All I get is a banner outline nothing but white inside with a red X in the top left corner.<br>I can still push the buttons if I know hwere they are, I just can't see them.<br>Even on the home page it's the same.<br>It has worked untill yesterday.

admin 10-24-2002 08:19 AM

Clear your cookies, cache and history, then restart your computer. come back to the site and tell me if it shows up then. You may have an old cached version in there. Don't really know.

bulthisl 10-24-2002 08:25 AM

I'll try but it was working fine until yesterday

admin 10-24-2002 08:32 AM

Let me know how it works out. It's working fine for me and I've tried 4 different computers this morning. No issues.

RATTLINRAM 10-24-2002 08:35 AM

Mine did that a couple of days ago when I got back on it after being on vacation for a week. I cleared the stuff that Jack suggested and everything came back as normal. ;D

admin 10-24-2002 08:42 AM

Hmmm, wonder why that would be happening. It might be the fact that I changed it from jpg to gif when Mandy did the last update. Don't really know. I haven't had the problem yet.

bulthisl 10-24-2002 08:44 AM

It worked ! ;D<br>Don't know why.<br>I'm computer stupid you know, I use the hunt and peck method to type.<br>Thanks Jack for your help and the great work on this site.<br><br> : Eddie : 8)

DieselDaze 10-24-2002 04:51 PM

This has happend to me at work as well. Twice to be specific.<br>I have cleared cookies and have had mixed results.<br>Once it worked, once it didnt. On the occasion it didnt, after bouncing in and out of different forums, the banner came back.<br><br>I dunno... Hasnt happend to me lately. Doesnt really slow me down... <br>Maybe Im just working too hard... <br> [eyecrazy]<br>Rich <br><br>

TPilaske 10-29-2002 08:26 AM

[quote author=bulthisl link=board=2;threadid=6217;start=0#56849 date=1035463713]<br>I can still push the buttons if I know hwere they are, I just can't see them.<br>[/quote]<br><br>How sad, I was thinking the same thing... [eyecrazy] I'm addicted. ;D<br><br>Tony