Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Site News (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/)
-   -   New High Performance & Aftermarket Accessories boards (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/new-high-performance-aftermarket-accessories-boards-29454/)

Joel Richards 07-18-2003 06:20 PM

New High Performance & Aftermarket Accessories boards

With the ever growing nature of the DTR, and the new forums for GM and Ford, we have moved the existing &quot;High Performance &amp; Aftermarket Accessories&quot; board to the Dodge/Cummins forum, and added a &quot;High Performance &amp; Aftermarket Accessories&quot; board to both Ford and GM to keep them all seperate based upon the brand of truck you're interested in. This will keep the browsing and searching for what you're interested in easy and pain-free ;D<br><br>We're also going to be adding a preference to everyones profile so that you can choose a specific brand of truck you want to automatically see, and go directly there when you log in. If you choose a specific brand in your profile, all of your browsing/searching will use that brand as a filter so you will not have to see information that you're not interested in. These changes will take a couple of weeks, but we're working diligently to get it done. We'll let you know when it's ready to go.<br><br>Thanks, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions.<br><br>Joel Richards &amp; the Gang

Mexstan 07-18-2003 06:31 PM

Re:New High Performance & Aftermarket Accessories boards

Sounds good. Congrats to all of you for all your hard work and for listening to what the members want. Also want to compliment the moderators etc on keeping this site clean. Was checking a few other sites this week and am amazed at the bad language, swearing etc that is allowed. Total anarchy and so unessessary.

07-18-2003 06:51 PM

WAY to GO! ;D ;D ;D<br><br>Hopefully, that will tie in with the &quot;last 50 posts&quot; as well, to minimize post loss due to heavy traffic that might scroll stuff beyond the 50 post limit, which had been working great to this point - often caused by additional posts related to the other makes...<br><br>Yeah - I know, ya can't please EVERYONE... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Shovelhead 07-18-2003 06:54 PM

There's more &quot;tweaks&quot; coming Gary.......be patient. [laugh]

FiverBob 07-18-2003 08:43 PM

[quote author=Shovelhead link=board=3;threadid=17259;start=0#161603 date=1058572467]<br>There's more &quot;tweaks&quot; coming Gary.......be patient. [laugh]<br>[/quote]<br><br>Patience! Patience! What is that? [undecided] [laugh]<br><br>I LIKE IT. Great job, guys. We are really getting uptown. Wait 'til the word gets out on the other forums. <br><br>ImpressedBob

Joel Richards 07-18-2003 09:05 PM

[quote author=Gary - KJ6Q link=board=3;threadid=17259;start=0#161602 date=1058572265]<br><br>Hopefully, that will tie in with the &quot;last 50 posts&quot; as well<br>[/quote]<br><br>Yes, it will, actually.... ;D<br>

<br>Yeah - I know, ya can't please EVERYONE... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br>
<br><br>We can certainly try though [eyecrazy]

Redleg 07-29-2003 08:44 AM

See guys, they Do listen. More bells and whistles, and still no dues required. Wish I'd have bought stock.

hellotbone 07-29-2003 11:21 AM

VERY VERY nice much better. Mor organized and easier to find what you need!

WHIFF 08-07-2003 09:27 AM

Just like the old site for those who don't want to fish through other brands besides Dodge *except* for the last 50 posts (right, Gary?)
I am amazed you don't charge a fee for all of us freeloaders learning about diesels here. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you don't!!!
(sorry, smilies aren't working today!)

Great job!