Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Site News (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/)
-   -   New forums added - GM and Ford (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/new-forums-added-gm-ford-29334/)

Joel Richards 07-15-2003 09:32 PM

New forums added - GM and Ford

The DTR is expanding - We've added new forums for GM and Ford diesel powered trucks as well as update the DTR logo!

Get to the GM forums here
Get to the Ford forums here

Talk about the new forums and logo here

Go check 'em out, and don't forget to let all of your non-CTD friends know that there's now a place for them here on the DTR.

Thanks
DTR Staff

DPG 07-15-2003 09:59 PM

Re:New forums added - GM and Ford

When I had the 7.3TD crewcab(nice truck, no power) I hung out at Ford-Diesel.com

When I had the 6.5TD (nice truck, even less power), I hung out at 6.2-6.5Diesel.com.

Now I've got my CTD (nice truck, LOTS of power!), and I hang out here.

Well, what's the updated logo look like? When will the decals be available? Huh....huh? ;D

Since I've been here, this site has done one thing extremely well, better than any other site I have ever visited. I think that the question of the day is: can this site do three things as well as it has done the one thing? I hope so. Or is it just doing that one thing, three times? I'd better stop before I confuse myself even more. [eyecrazy]

DeWain

dodgeman01 07-15-2003 10:34 PM

[eyecrazy]

bulthisl 07-15-2003 10:49 PM

[quote author=Joel Richards link=board=3;threadid=17118;start=0#160351 date=1058322755]<br>The DTR is expanding - We've added new forums for GM and Ford diesel powered trucks as well as update the DTR logo!<br><br>Get to the GM forums here<br>Get to the Ford forums here<br><br>Talk about the new forums and logo here<br><br>Go check 'em out, and don't forget to let all of your non-CTD friends know that there's now a place for them here on the DTR.<br><br>Thanks<br>DTR Staff<br>[/quote]<br><br> Been there and posted.<br><br>Good job<br><br> : Eddie : 8)

westcoaster 07-16-2003 01:18 AM

I had to double check to see that I was on the right forum. [eyecrazy]<br>

MCummings 07-16-2003 01:33 AM

I'm liking the D-Max forum. ;D

Excellent move. Puts this site over the top.

Now this place really is turning into

* your one stop internet shop *

Merrick Cummings Jr

BigBlue 07-16-2003 02:23 AM

Very nice setup. I'll tell ya. I was quite amazed when I first logged on here at 2:23 am. [laugh]

redramnc 07-16-2003 05:28 AM

I'm with BigBlue - thought my not-awake-yet brain had a computer problem when I opened up the site first thing [eyecrazy] [laugh]<br><br>I reckon with a name like DieselTruckResource.com it is logical to include all the diesel trucks, not just our beloved CTD-equipped Dodges.<br><br>Wonder if the other brands are going to have their own Hoss's ::)<br><br>Looks good so far, reckon we'll have to see how she grows.

wheezer 07-16-2003 07:22 AM

Pull up in the parking lot at work, brand new D-Max, now this? :o At least, I guess I can turn this guy onto the site. He is an ex-Dodge 1500 driver. Think he is wanting to loose his motorhome and begin towing.

Jack Thorpe 07-16-2003 07:44 AM

I think this is going to be fun, to be honest. We just have to remember to keep our cool in terms of the flame wars etc. I think it's a great way to learn about ALL of the diesels. I still want to know about all three, not just Dodge.

Rammin On 07-16-2003 08:38 AM

Well .... there goes the neighborhood .... just kidding ... was quite a surprise this morning ..... great work!!!

trailblazenyj 07-16-2003 09:26 AM

Love the look and am glad the additional forums were added. Now I guess it is time for me to break down a buy a sticker. T-shirt would be nice too. Maybe the TOM committee could award a t-shirt or something?

WHIFF 07-16-2003 09:42 AM

OOOOH Won't Hoss be thrilled?!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]<br>Now he'll have someplace else to post besides the other board!<br>This should be pretty cool, since I also have a 7.3 PSD, and I was wondering if there was a site like this one available for it. Now I guess there is!<br>

mechanic 07-16-2003 11:15 AM

I'm like whiff, have a PSD Excursion, too. But, what I'd like to see is separate forums for each diesel type like the old board. It's going to be<br>harder for people to respond to help requests, and lots of the things in the general category are specific to each brand. At least that's the way it<br>seems to me, especially in the high performance section. I do appreciate the site, though, it has helped me alot.

DieselDaze 07-16-2003 11:30 AM

[quote author=Jack Thorpe link=board=3;threadid=17118;start=0#160483 date=1058359489]
I think this is going to be fun, to be honest. We just have to remember to keep our cool in terms of the flame wars etc. I think it's a great way to learn about ALL of the diesels. I still want to know about all three, not just Dodge.
[/quote]

I agree Jack, I think this is really going to be fun. Im glad to see the new forums and welcome them.

Just as a reminder to all members to help us all keep our cool here are the SITE RULES:

You agree, through your use of the DieselTruckResource.Com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, racially based or biased, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. Legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you and you show proof of ownership or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material and you can show proof of consent. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate on DieselTruckResource.Com. If you are a vendor, and use our private messaging system to spam other users with your products, you will be banned immediately, no questions asked. Do not send private messages to users trying to sell your product unless the user sends you an inquiry message first. If you purposely register more than one username, all of your usernames will be banned and removed until verbal or written explanation is given to the webmaster.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this DieselTruckResource.Com forum. Please remember that we may not actively monitor all posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of DieselTruckResource.Com.

Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. We also reserve the right to ban you and remove you from this forum at any time, for any reason. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy is valid for member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum, and any related websites to this forum. DieselTruckResource.Com also reserves the right to reveal your identity and your public and private forum message content to appropriate legal authorities (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you. Please note that no message is truely private on this forum, and all messages posted on this forum automatically become the property of the owner of this forum.

You may not participate in our forums if you are a child 13 or under. Federal law prohibits you from accessing this website. If you are a child 13 or younger, you are not to participate on this forum in any way.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep your username appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse this forum. You must use a valid e-mail address when registering on this forum. If you do not use a valid e-mail address, DieselTruckResource.Com reserves the right to remove your account, or ban you from the forum completely. You also have the option of hiding your email address from other users. You can choose this option during the registration process, or in your profile once you're registered. For better security, DieselTruckResource.Com recommends you hide your email address when registering.

If you're here to start &quot;flame wars&quot;, or intentionally incite arguments and inappropriate discussion, don't register on this forum.

After you register and log into DieselTruckResource.Com, you may fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate, inappropriate or vulgar will be removed.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded in the event that you are banned from DieselTruckResource.Com or your ISP contacted.

We reserve the right to change the rules of this forum at any time. You should check this registration agreement periodically to verify your compliance with our forum rules.