Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Site News (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/)
-   -   New DTR Vendor Michael Sparks (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/new-dtr-vendor-michael-sparks-30555/)

Lary Ellis (Top) 08-15-2003 11:11 AM

New DTR Vendor Michael Sparks

The folks here at DTR send out a warm welcome to the newest vendor to join our DTR family, Michael Sparks.

Michael sells the Amsoil line of Lubricants and the Flowzair line of filters. Give him a call toll free at 877-464-8798, or check out his website at www.lube-direct.com

If you are interested in using high quality synthetic lubricant's in your vehicle, Then Michael is the man to call!

We are proud to have you with us Michael, welcome to DTR!

Dieseldude4x4 08-15-2003 07:25 PM

Re:New DTR Vendor Michael Sparks

I've already recruited him to be a Chapter 7 member. ;D

msparks 08-16-2003 08:28 PM

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to work with the fine folks on this site. I have worked with several message boards in the past with great success.

I really enjoy meeting new people, working with them to ensure all questions are answered to the best of my ability and resources. Also I am dedicated to customer service as I provide a toll free number plus email. I will respond to all inquires within 24 hours.

As far as the FLOWZAIR air filters. This is a new/revamped product that Amsoil has just announced. You will see more information on this in the future. FLOWZAIR, will still use the 2 stage foam filter material, with a high tack oil to trap contaminants. Amsoil is now using a better screen support to maximize airflow. Amsoil has incorporated a new base material that is stronger and will seal better than the previous filters.

I currently have brochures for this so I can mail them to anyone who asks. I don't have anything online as of yet.

Thanks again, and I look foward to working with many of you personally.

Sincerely,

Michael Sparks--Amsoil Dealer.

Push Rod 08-16-2003 10:03 PM

On the air filter side, you have anything that would be a direct replacement for the aFe 20-40044 cone filter? ;D

AKDSLDOG 08-17-2003 10:53 AM

Welcome aboard! Do we get and FREE samples????? ;)

msparks 08-20-2003 09:50 AM

[quote author=Push Rod link=board=3;threadid=18430;start=0#msg173419 date=1061089398]
On the air filter side, you have anything that would be a direct replacement for the aFe 20-40044 cone filter? ;D
[/quote]

Sorry Amsoil isn't getting into the aftermarket sytled filters "yet".

As for the replacement filter here is the info:

Amsoil has the New FLOWZAIR for the stock housing for the 03 dodges:

Replaces Mopar # 53032700AA

The Amsoil part number is TS189
Retail price is: $47.50 preferred customer price $35.90

Filter dimensions are 11"x10"x2".
Also this filter uses the new updated backing screen and new super sealing polyethylene base material.

msparks 08-26-2003 01:57 PM

FYI:

To get special DTR member discounts
Call me directly on my Toll Free line 877-464-8798 or email me instead of using the PM. It seems on the PM getting the messages fast is sometimes unreliable.

My email is msparks@lube-direct.com