Site News News and updates about the site.

DTR welcomes Stylinmotors as our newest vendor

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

I am proud to announce the addition of Stylinmotors.com to our family of DTR vendors. This is one vendor I will be visiting shortly myself as they manufacture those really cool colored silicone hoses for our Cummins Engines.

I need some new intercooler boots myself and Stylinmotors has a complete line of high quality silicone hoses in a vast array of sizes and colors to fit just about any need you may have.

You can access they're site by visiting this
Link

Sig Illokken the company VP, in charge of Sales & Customer Service is on the site as "stylinMotors", I have had quite a few discussions with him and I enjoy his straight forward no nonsense approach to business.

Take a tour of they're website I think you will like what you see there. I will be placing an order myself very soon as I heard a rumor that they will offer a DTR member discount

Glad to have you with us Sig
Old 03-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Muted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take a tour of they're website I think you will like what you see there. I will be placing an order myself very soon as I heard a rumor that they will offer a DTR member discount

Glad to have you with us Sig
Thank you and we are happy to be here.

As far as a discount goes here is the INTRODUCTORY OFFER.

All Diesel Truck Resource Members will get 15% off Plus FREE SHIPPING on all order now through the end of March, 2006.

To get the discount, enter your screen name and DTR in the comments box of the checkout pages. When we process the order we will remove the shipping charge and discount the order. If you paying with PayPal, we will send your discount back to you when we process your order.

So take your measurements and place your orders by the end of the month so you can take advantage of this great deal. And it truly is great, especially on top of our already low prices.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I use a PDA and will get back to you promptly if not in a meeting or indisposed.

Regards,
Sig

Last edited by stylinMotors; 03-27-2006 at 09:09 PM. Reason: fix typo
Old 03-16-2006, 06:42 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome to DTR

Do you have standard packages for stock trucks? I'm too lazy to measure.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Muted User

Originally Posted by Geico266
Welcome to DTR

Do you have standard packages for stock trucks? I'm too lazy to measure.

We have notes on some. We should have kept better notes over the years but did not. Hindsight! If we don't be more than happy to try and find out for you.

Thanks for the WELCOME>
Sig
Old 03-16-2006, 07:33 PM

stylinmotors do you have any thing in lime green. im going to do the pin stripe on my welding machine in lime green and would be cool to have some lime green under the hood.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Muted User

We can make any color, but it would have to part of a large group buy.

Sig

Originally Posted by texaspower19
stylinmotors do you have any thing in lime green. im going to do the pin stripe on my welding machine in lime green and would be cool to have some lime green under the hood.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:52 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Their website is soooo hot....................

How Hot is it?

It's so hot, that the SysAd gurus at work have it banned and set up to record my IP address when I clicked on it.

No Joke.
Old 03-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Muted User

Not sure what to say about that. We use Yahoo as our Web hosting server. The IP thing is on their end.

Sig

Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Their website is soooo hot....................

How Hot is it?

It's so hot, that the SysAd gurus at work have it banned and set up to record my IP address when I clicked on it.

No Joke.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:51 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Yeah, it's amazing some of the stuff they filter vs some of the sites they don't.......
Ya gotta love 20-something enlisted SysAd folks........
Old 03-17-2006, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Shovelhead
Hey Ed,
They probably did that because they know you spend waaay too much time on the puter looking at DTR already! They must have figured if they keep letting cool sites through that sell stuff for your truck,,,,,,,, you will never get any work done!

Welcome to the site Sig,
Them Blue hoses would probably look real good under the hood of my Blue truck!
"Honey,,,,, ya know the truck has over a hundred thousand miles on it now and I think I better start replacing the hoses before they leave us stranded on our vacation,,,,, Yeah,,,, that should work!"
Old 03-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Muted User

Thank you for the Welcome.

Sig
Old 03-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Sig,

My apologies for that TROLL attacking you like that, we don't usually have that type of problem around here, but every now and then one of them sneaks in here and I have to zap them with "troll juice'.

I looked back through all of his previous posts and he was clearly not here for the information, he apparently just wanted to create trouble so I banned him.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Muted User

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Sig,

My apologies for that TROLL attacking you like that, we don't usually have that type of problem around here, but every now and then one of them sneaks in here and I have to zap them with "troll juice'.

I looked back through all of his previous posts and he was clearly not here for the information, he apparently just wanted to create trouble so I banned him.

Thank you. Don't get me wrong we are not perfect, but always strive to put out the best product we can. If we can not make a product to handle the task, we simply do not make it. That is what we do Research and Development, and then extensive product testing for.

Regards,
Sig
StylinMotors
Old 03-21-2006, 09:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stylinmotors! Welcome aboard.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Muted User

Originally Posted by Olratlr
Stylinmotors! Welcome aboard.