Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Site News (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/)
-   -   DTR welcomes our newest site sponsor Banks Power! (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/site-news-88/dtr-welcomes-our-newest-site-sponsor-banks-power-135141/)

Lary Ellis (Top) 02-02-2007 01:25 PM

DTR welcomes our newest site sponsor Banks Power!

Gale Banks Engineering and Performance go together like peas in a pod and I am delighted to welcome them as our newest site sponsor. Banks products are known for quality around the world, no surprise that you will find some of their products on the toughest trucks around.

If you are not familiar with their product line, drop in on their website and take a look at all the great products available! http://www.bankspower.com/index.cfm

Welcome to DTR! We are proud to have you with us :)

madhat 02-02-2007 04:34 PM

Wow. Banks here on the DTR. We must be big time now...

BC847 02-02-2007 05:49 PM

Excellent quality hardware!

I wish they'd bring back the 1st Gen stuff. :D

CIN'S DODGE 02-03-2007 10:15 AM

Cool!!Even More decision making now. woo hoo

PanteraGSTK 02-06-2007 03:56 PM

Do you guys think they'll get on here and listen to our comments????

goodeyesniper75 02-06-2007 05:33 PM

yeahhhh......

rlyons 02-06-2007 07:44 PM

I hope they will see there is a huge demand for 1st gen items and get back into building them.

Dusty Ratcliff 02-08-2007 08:41 AM

since they're a sponser now do ya think the Bank$ bashing will calm down?? I get really sick of everytime anyone asks about Banks stuff the first reply has to do with ditching the Banks stuff cuz it's too overpriced & underpowered!! Nobody ever says hey man throw a Comp or TST on & melt your clutch!! LOL & for the record I'm not bashing TST or Edge products I think thay're both great products, but I like the Banks stuff to for certain applications too?? so will it ever end???? [duhhh] Dusty

XLR8R 02-08-2007 09:46 AM

[laugh] That's the first thing that crossed my mind, too! :o

Lary Ellis (Top) 02-08-2007 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Dusty Ratcliff (Post 1345020)
since they're a sponser now do ya think the Bank$ bashing will calm down?? I get really sick of everytime anyone asks about Banks stuff the first reply has to do with ditching the Banks stuff cuz it's too overpriced & underpowered!! Nobody ever says hey man throw a Comp or TST on & melt your clutch!! LOL & for the record I'm not bashing TST or Edge products I think thay're both great products, but I like the Banks stuff to for certain applications too?? so will it ever end???? [duhhh] Dusty

I hope so Dusty, but there is a lot of immature behavior like that around these forums and sometimes I think it is a losing battle.

madhat 02-08-2007 11:24 AM

Come on, Top! You're kidding, right??!?[nonono] [dummy]

getblown5.9 02-12-2007 05:19 AM

i bet they pick up lots of business here...

Lary Ellis (Top) 02-12-2007 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by getblown5.9 (Post 1352445)
i bet they pick up lots of business here...

No doubt, with this site receiving 2 million hits a day, Lots of people will be clicking on their banner ;)

PeterT 02-15-2007 12:20 PM

Hey Guys! We are happy to be here. We will try to monitor things and answer technical questions whenever possible. The reality is that we are not staffed to be able to monitor the web forums every day, but we will do our best.

Peter Treydte
Test Group Manager
Banks Power

Lary Ellis (Top) 02-15-2007 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by PeterT (Post 1359031)
Hey Guys! We are happy to be here. We will try to monitor things and answer technical questions whenever possible. The reality is that we are not staffed to be able to monitor the web forums every day, but we will do our best.

Peter Treydte
Test Group Manager
Banks Power

Welcome Peter!

Nice to have you with us :)