Widowed French Father: "You will not have my hatred" - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Widowed French Father: "You will not have my hatred"

Old 11-18-2015, 08:17 AM   #1  

Widowed French Father: "You will not have my hatred"

ďI donít know who you are and I donít want to know, you are dead souls. So no, I will not give you the satisfaction of hating you. You want it, but to respond to hatred with anger would be to give in to the same ignorance that made you what you are.

You would like me to be scared, for me to look at my fellow citizens with a suspicious eye, for me to sacrifice my liberty for my security. You have lost.

I saw her this morning. At last, after nights and days of waiting. She was as beautiful as when she left on Friday evening, as beautiful as when I fell head over heels in love with her more than 12 years ago. Of course I am devastated with grief, I grant you this small victory, but it will be short-lived. I know she will be with us every day and we will find each other in heaven with free souls which you will never have.

Us two, my son and I, we will be stronger than every army in the world. I cannot waste any more time on you as I must go back to [my son] who has just woken from his sleep. He is only just 17 months old, he is going to eat his snack just like every other day, then we are going to play like every other day and all his life this little boy will be happy and free. Because you will never have his hatred either.Ē

He's a better man than me.
marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:55 PM   #2  

Strong man. I agree,better man than me.
I know conditions aren't the best in France for these immigrants especially employment,but wouldn't a bad day in France be better than where you came from?
Danderson is offline   Reply With Quote