Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

wanna help me stick it to a left wing group?

Old 09-26-2010, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wanna help me stick it to a left wing group?

My 7 yr old daughter is treated for cancer in NY at Sloan Kettering Hospital, they have a team of docs and nurses dedicated to her type and only her type of cancer. Some other parents we know from there started a non profit foundation called Arms Wide Open to raise money for our doctors for research and to fund less toxic treatments and they are in the running to win $250,000 from a contest through Pepsi and every penny will go towards a new and better treatment for our children with cancer. Unfortunately a left wing political group formed several smaller groups and entered the contest in each category even though political and faith based agendas are not supposed to be allowed to enter the contest. It's called theprogressiveslate.com We need votes to defeat them and their hijacking of this contest that is supposed to help make the world a better place not fund political agendas. If anyone is interested in helping out by spreading the word and asking for votes from friends and family please respond to the thread and I will give instructions and links.

I wanted to put this on the first gen forum but I didn't want to get in trouble with the admins.
Thanks, Clint
Old 09-26-2010, 06:09 PM

i'd be glad to help!
Old 09-26-2010, 06:21 PM

Thank you cmac
1st go to http://www.refresheverything.com/arm...ncerfoundation
and vote daily till the end of the month

2nd text 102653 to 73774 (pepsi) daily

3rd if you have a facebook acct you can vote on the facebook app as well
http://apps.facebook.com/pepsirefres...1a09d2fe9418e4

The group I need the votes for is called Arms Wide Open Foundation, I knoe these people personally their son is fighting the same type of cancer that my daughter has and they pass on 100% of all money they raise.

Please pass this around to everyone you can because we need better treatment options for our kids and the drug companies refuse to make the drugs because it is a rare cancer and they wouldn't make enough profit.

This is the group trying to win the money for political causes
http://www.theprogressiveslate.com/
Old 09-26-2010, 06:46 PM

one person can do all 3 every day giving us a total of 3 votes per person per day
Old 09-26-2010, 07:50 PM

will do thanks for the info
Old 09-26-2010, 08:34 PM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

ME too, gonna set my calendar to remind me.

Thanks for the heads up!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Advocate of getting the ban button used on him...

I'll start doing it as well!!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:34 PM

i'm on it
Old 09-27-2010, 05:44 PM

THANK YOU guys! It doesn't matter what your political stance is this is just plain wrong what they are doing! and I will fight anyone who stands in the way of healing my sick child, since she relapsed 2 months ago her chance of survival went from 40% to 25 to 30% and these pukes wanna take money unethically from people trying to keep their children alive. I attended 2 funerals in 2 weeks last month for a 5 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, both died from the same type of cancer my daughter has. This is so important to me and all the other parents who are struggling daily for their childrens lives, I truly appreciate the help and it is paying off we moved back up to 2nd place sometime last night so please keep voting every day in as many ways as possible and keep spreading the word.

My daughters website is www.sparklyflower.com if you want to see who you are helping.

Last edited by C Pierce; 09-27-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: unfinished
Old 09-27-2010, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by C Pierce View Post
THANK YOU guys! It doesn't matter what your political stance is this is just plain wrong what they are doing! and I will fight anyone who stands in the way of healing my sick child, since she relapsed 2 months ago her chance of survival went from 40% to 25 to 30% and these pukes wanna take money unethically from people trying to keep their children alive. I attended 2 funerals in 2 weeks last month for a 5 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, both died from the same type of cancer my daughter has. This is so important to me and all the other parents who are struggling daily for their childrens lives, I truly appreciate the help and it is paying off we moved back up to 2nd place sometime last night so please keep voting every day in as many ways as possible and keep spreading the word.

My daughters website is www.sparklyflower.com if you want to see who you are helping.
Signed the guest book.
Brought a tear to my eye though. My little 9 year old daughter is a blondie also. You are going through my BIGGEST fear! Stay strong for her!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:39 PM

I'll do my part. Glad to help. I've already post on my facebook page.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:34 PM

I also put the Vote link on my facebook page.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:16 PM

2nd place again guys! keep up the voting! 2 days left!
Old 10-14-2012, 06:33 PM

I know it's been a long time but We did win the $250K and I,m sorry for not properly thanking you guys for the help. My daughter has since cleared and relapsed again and is currently clear again, she is on a maintenance drug called Revlimid until the new vaccine trial opens later this month. We are still fighting cancer and there are many good things in the works as far as funding and treatment options but unfortunately my daughter like many other kids have less options due to the harsh chemo and other harsh treatments they have endured earlier in the fight. Again thanks for the support guys.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:46 PM

Hi Clint, First off let me say hello and second I am so sorry to read about your daughter's cancer. She as well as you and your family will be in my prayers.
May God watch over this little girl and help her to overcome her sickness. God Speed and God Bless her each and every day.
It would be my pleasure to do whatever I can to help. Post it up or PM me the details and I'm on it. Spidey.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: wanna help me stick it to a left wing group?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.