Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

U. S. Elections

Old 02-17-2016, 09:14 AM

Received 166 Likes on 123 Posts
U. S. Elections

Old 04-26-2016, 11:30 PM
Cummins Guru

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts
Good Luck!
Old 04-27-2016, 04:42 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wait a min there bud.

You said Obama could not run again....
Old 04-27-2016, 06:14 PM

Received 1,246 Likes on 855 Posts
Originally Posted by j_martin View Post
Looks and smells just about right
Old 04-27-2016, 07:56 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Trump's got it. I think he's thinking before inserting foot in mouth.
If the hag gets in,woe is us.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:27 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
I've lived in Canada for over 40 years but this election is the first time I've paid attention to how things work in the US. MAN, I can't believe how bad you guys have it, how corrupt it is and the money involved is mind blowing, if it was North of the border a lot of the "politicians" would be in jail for election rigging.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:29 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 190 Likes on 143 Posts
Which is the very reason the smart vote is on Trump...we don't want any more crooked career politicians...

Somehow we have to get term limits in place or we will never stand a chance...they get in thick as ticks on a hound
Old 04-28-2016, 08:37 PM

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top) View Post
Which is the very reason the smart vote is on Trump...we don't want any more crooked career politicians...

Somehow we have to get term limits in place or we will never stand a chance...they get in thick as ticks on a hound
Absolutely Lary. I just watched O'Reilly grill him. Trump's finally listening to his advisors and thinking before inserting his foot.
We're looking at a fine future president. I'm stoked.
We'll get a Swiss type healthcare system whereby every mentally and physically fit resident buys into their healthcare. Private transparent implementation with government scrutiny. The better medical professionals make better money. This encourages professionalism with compassion. Every able bodied resident will get the same fine care unless they elect to travel elsewhere. A system based on mandatory participation(or fund it yourself) and common sense will prevail.
He also stated that China could force North Korea to calm down and release every political prisoner in two minutes. They have no respect for our wimp in the office. I'm gonna cool down now. Sleep well folks. America's heading for greatness again.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:35 AM

I think that Trump is able to rise to almost any challenge. That's why he's successful. I also think that he has some moral fiber. Just heard him talk about how immoral it is for this country to stand by and watch the Christians in the Middle East get murdered without doing anything about it. He's right on there.

No doubt he loves his country. No doubt Obama and Hillary hate it.
Old 04-29-2016, 12:43 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by j_martin View Post
I think that Trump is able to rise to almost any challenge. That's why he's successful. I also think that he has some moral fiber. Just heard him talk about how immoral it is for this country to stand by and watch the Christians in the Middle East get murdered without doing anything about it. He's right on there.

No doubt he loves his country. No doubt Obama and Hillary hate it.
I too hope Trump gets in, a strong US is a stronger North America, I just wish he was running North of the border.
The following users liked this post:
Danderson (04-30-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top) View Post

--------------------------------------------
I agree with you 100% Lary and you know I have supported Trump since he declared as a Presidential Candidate way back in June.

Like many of our fellow members here, I know he will do a good job for the American people. His business experience is impressive and if the guy wasn't smart he would not have been able to build that business up to the 4-9 billion dollar estimates it is worth today. I also like him because he doesn't take "lip" from ANYBODY! God knows NOBAMA has been "pushed around" the entire eight years he has been POTUS and has weakened the U.S. terribly.
Danderson (04-30-2016)
Old 04-30-2016, 11:28 AM
I wish I was as fine, as those who work the pipeline!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like to watch all the pundits, politicians, and 'journalists' who don't understand what Trump is doing, what he is going to do, or why he is doing it. Pretty easy to understand why... they have never built anything, most have been given what they have. Not to say they haven't worked hard, or been dedicated to their profession, just that they have never been on the other side of the signature.
Old 05-01-2016, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldn't call the people at the newspapers or on TV journalists. They are usually lucky if they can regurgitate the press release without making any spelling errors.

Remember the woman on TV in California, Sum Ting Wong, We Tu Low.....
Old 05-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by wyododge View Post
I like to watch all the pundits, politicians, and 'journalists' who don't understand what Trump is doing, what he is going to do, or why he is doing it. Pretty easy to understand why... they have never built anything, most have been given what they have. Not to say they haven't worked hard, or been dedicated to their profession, just that they have never been on the other side of the signature.
--------------------------------------
Hey Jeff,.....good to see you in here posting again Sir!
wyododge (05-01-2016)
Old 05-01-2016, 09:33 PM

If they stay true to form, the Republican party will figure out a way to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: U. S. Elections

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.