Trump wins - Page 2 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Trump wins

Old 11-11-2016, 02:26 PM   #16  

They've already proven that Soros is behind all the riots and chaos and people being beating up and their property being damaged..... But just like Hillary, nothing will ever come of this and the liberal media will act as if this is news worth rather than rallying around the new President.
KATOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:47 PM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danderson View Post
Maybe Alec Baldwin will fullfill his promise now.
We'll see if this ever happens:
16 Celebrities Who Will Leave the U.S. if Trump Wins
So long as they don't come to Canada let them leave if they don't like it there. Finally someone in power with some common sense, and maybe the UK but we'll see how that plays out.
Busboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:27 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danderson View Post
That's funny! I've lived here my entire life and things sure have changed in the Last 66 years.
I grew up in the south bay area. I watched it go from farm lands to a waste land.
cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 10:38 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar View Post
I grew up in the south bay area. I watched it go from farm lands to a waste land.
Yup, San Jose was nothing but orchards. Now its nothing but buildings.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:38 PM   #20  

Hopefully this opens:
This wraps it up. Buttload of views.
Danderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:43 PM   #21  

Couldnt be said any better..... But will fall on deaf ears and never to be heard from again.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:26 PM   #22  

I was in the US PO yesterday and the clerks and patrons were crying (real tears) about the election results.

The "lady" in front of me (white lib) was an official at the US Dept of Ed, she was explaining to 2 AA school teachers in line how the US Dept of Ed was getting ready to send out guide lines to rural areas about how to teach their students that their parents had made mistakes voting for "that man" and how to get along better with their urban student peers. It was a top priority in the next few weeks to educate them about their parents mistakes.

I butted into the conversation and asked them if they were going to Election victory party that night. I also asked who would do those "rural" kids chores while they were taking time to learn these new lessons.

They all 3 clammed up like a ***** when asked if she took checks.
Harvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harvie For This Useful Post:
NJTman (11-13-2016)
Old 11-13-2016, 12:31 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvie View Post
I was in the US PO yesterday and the clerks and patrons were crying (real tears) about the election results.

The "lady" in front of me (white lib) was an official at the US Dept of Ed, she was explaining to 2 AA school teachers in line how the US Dept of Ed was getting ready to send out guide lines to rural areas how to teach their students about their parents mistakes and how to get along better with their urban student peers. It was a top priority in the next few weeks to educate them about their parents mistakes.

I butted into the conversation and asked them if they were going to Election victory party that night.

CRAP like this is the reason Trump won the election.....
Old 11-13-2016, 12:45 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvie View Post

The "lady" in front of me (white lib) was an official at the US Dept of Ed, she was explaining to 2 AA school teachers in line how the US Dept of Ed was getting ready to send out guide lines to rural areas about how to teach their students that their parents had made mistakes voting for "that man" and how to get along better with their urban student peers. It was a top priority in the next few weeks to educate them about their parents mistakes.

I butted into the conversation and asked them if they were going to Election victory party that night. I also asked who would do those "rural" kids chores while they were taking time to learn these new lessons.

Astounding.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:26 AM   #25  
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATOOM View Post
They've already proven that Soros is behind all the riots and chaos and people being beating up and their property being damaged..... But just like Hillary, nothing will ever come of this and the liberal media will act as if this is news worth rather than rallying around the new President.
Not so sure, Putin put out an International arrest warrant for Georgie boy.....
patdaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 10:09 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patdaly View Post
You have my curiosity.....
Old 11-14-2016, 05:47 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patdaly View Post
Let's hope it happens. I'd love to see that devil incarcerated and his wealth go to worthwhile charities here.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #28  
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATOOM View Post
You have my curiosity.....
Unfortunately I may have been hoaxed, I haven't been able to verify it yet.

Sounded kind of squirrely, Ex KGB usually just slip a bit of Polonium 210 into your food...........
patdaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 05:33 PM   #29  
Administrator

Like all of you, I was VERY GLAD to see Trump/Pence win this election! The liberal "naysayers" were DEAD WRONG along with the left wing liberal media as well as all the "great poll takers!" Heck, two weeks ago Hitlary was up like 10-12 points and I KNEW that could NOT be right judging by the HUGE crowds Trump was getting at his rallies!

On election night, once I saw Florida go his way, then Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin we knew he had it. I can breathe easier now on the Second Amendment and our gun rights although the left will continue to "chip away" at us.

Now I am LOVING watching all these left wing liberals "whine and cry" about how the election was not "fair." Heck today that lib Barbara Boxer (D-Calif) proposed a bill to DO AWAY with the Electoral College! You gotta love it guys!

------
John_P
John_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 06:27 PM   #30  

My friend sent me this.
Hopefully it never comes to fruition. Scary stuff if true.

Prison Planet.com The Far Left Is Planning The Biggest Political Protest In United States History For Inauguration Day