Stupid is as stupid does. - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:23 PM   #1
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Stupid is as stupid does.

Stupid is as Stupid Does
Facts are Facts
So if you are offended - blame History!

A HISTORY LESSON WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET!!! "We" meaning the citizens and politicians of the United States of America.

The Muslim War started in the 7th Century and lasted through the 17th Century.

Many will contend it never stopped; the facts below are historically correct. Check them for yourself.

That is why many of us choke when we hear someone say we will defeat or contain these Islamic Terrorists in a few years, or even "30 Years" as has been stated by Leon Panetta.

If the latest batch of Murders, Beheadings, and Killing of Innocent Christians has at all shocked you, it is time for you to read this compilation of Historical Facts about the Intense Hatred that Muslims have for ANY and ALL who are “NOT” Muslims!

WE ARE THE STUPID

In 732 A.D the Muslim Army, which was moving on Paris, was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

In 1571 A.D. the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack Southern Europe in the Battle of Lepanto.

In 1683 A.D. the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.

This nonsense has been going on for 1,400 years! The SAD thing is that more than half of all politicians do not even know any of this and even if they do, will not say anything as it is not “politically correct”. They are only interested in themselves and the future of America be damned! (maybe it already is?) If these battles had not been won, we would most likely be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non-existent. Judaism certainly would NOT exist!

Reality check:

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Think back:

The following events are true historical facts.

It has been many years since 1968, but history keeps repeating itself.

1. In 1968 Robert Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, Israeli athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.

3. In 1972 a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach. Shortly after landing, it was blown up by Muslim males.

4. In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome with 33 people killed when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.

5. In 1979 the United States Embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.

6. During the 1980’s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.

7. In 1983 the United States Marine Barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.

8. In 1985 the Cruise Ship Achille-Lauro was hijacked and a 70-year-old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.

9. In 1985 TWA Flight 847 was hijacked at Athens and a United States Navy diver who was trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.

10. In 1988 Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.

11. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed for the first time by Muslim males.

12. In 1998 the United States Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.

13. On 09/11/01 FOUR Airliners were Hijacked. Two of the Planes were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers. One Plane Crashed into the United States Pentagon, and the other Plane was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of People were Killed by Muslim males.

14. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.

15. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by you guessed it - a Muslim male. (Plus two other American Journalists who had just recently been beheaded.)

16. In 2013 the Boston Marathon Bombing resulted in four innocent people including a child being killed and 264 other People injured by Muslim males.

NO, I really do not see a pattern here to Justify Profiling. Do YOU?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone - particularly Fanatics intent on killing US - Airport Security Screeners will NO longer be allowed to Profile certain people.

So, ask yourself:

"Just how Stupid are we?!?!"

Have Americans completely lost their minds or just their "Power of Reason?"

As the writer of the Award Winning story "Forrest Gump" so aptly put it,

"Stupid is as Stupid does."

As Barack Obama said in his book: "Nothing sounds as beautiful as the Muslim evening prayers from the tower."

Wake up America!!!
Mexstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:51 PM   #2

Great read Stan.
I need to forward this to my leftist friends.
Danderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:45 AM   #3
Administrator/Jarhead

Right this second, I'm staring this in the face. It will never end, the end of the world will come before it stops.

The only two options I see are assimilation or eradication. Neither are moral decisions. I could go on, but I won't.

Feel free to disagree with me, but I'm making a statement based on what is right in front of my face.
madhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 02:24 AM   #4
Cummins Guru

No it can't be true Islam is the religion of peace I read it on the internet so it has to be true. I hate to say it but in the next 100 years the world will become Muslim. Then Sunni and Shia muslims will start killing each other off, Oh I forgot they are already doing that. They will never be happy, but I really think the world will end well before all the Christians are killed off. Just read the news paper the World Is Descending Into Chaos, just a matter of time before we humans destroy it. We have a loose cannon in Washington these days, there is old saying Loose lips sink ships, or start wars. The liberals are trying really hard to destroy this country from within. When that happens the last beacon of freedom in the world will be gone forever and chaos has won.
BigIron70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:04 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhat View Post
Right this second, I'm staring this in the face. It will never end, the end of the world will come before it stops.

The only two options I see are assimilation or eradication. Neither are moral decisions. I could go on, but I won't.

Feel free to disagree with me, but I'm making a statement based on what is right in front of my face.
Assimilation isn't in the muslim vocabulary unless it is the infidels who assimilate.
Desert5600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:34 PM   #6
Administrator

Good post Stan!

I agree with everything you and the other DTR members have posted in this thread. My buddy Mark is over fighting all of this right now as many before him have also done. Mark, thanks SO MUCH for your service as well as all of those who serve there with you. IMHO, the Middle East is alot like Vietnam was for me, Lary and many more here on DTR. I worry it is going to end in a similar fashion.

------
John_P
John_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:02 AM   #7
Administrator/Jarhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert5600 View Post
Assimilation isn't in the muslim vocabulary unless it is the infidels who assimilate.
I agree with you... so there is only one choice left...

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_P View Post
Good post Stan!

I agree with everything you and the other DTR members have posted in this thread. My buddy Mark is over fighting all of this right now as many before him have also done. Mark, thanks SO MUCH for your service as well as all of those who serve there with you. IMHO, the Middle East is alot like Vietnam was for me, Lary and many more here on DTR. I worry it is going to end in a similar fashion.

------
John_P
Thanks John! I sure hope it does not end that way... Vietnam was a hard time- and still is. My hat is off to you guys for what you did.

I'm just waiting to finish my time and move off in the wood somewhere.
madhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:00 AM   #8
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Mexstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:27 AM   #9
DTR'S Chaplain

Most of us who have spent time in the middle east know we will never have real friends there. 🤔
ramlovingvet is offline   Reply With Quote