New Texas law - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

New Texas law

Old 05-03-2017, 02:42 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

New Texas law

A new law has just been passed in Texas which in my opinion is a big step in helping America to become great again. This law hopefully will cause God to start to once again look favorably on what was once America the great, the country that for the most part rejected God and is in a downward spiral as a result.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017...dependence-day

A search through the Bible will show the law is clear: Anyone or any country, ie the USA, that blesses Israel, or in other words, is good to the Jewish people, will be blessed. Anyone that curses Israel verbally or through their actions instantly curses also himself.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Thanks Stan, - - this one had slipped by me. This is exciting news. And I note Trump met with the leader of Palestine today and was encouraging and pressuring him to change their stance about Israel, come to the table and negotiate a peace agreement. Palestine is getting nowhere operating under the present conditions. We need to pray for Trump also that God will direct him and bless him as he tries to undo the mess we are in. We need our own officials to come off their little high horse and start working together to get us going again.

Good article - - thanks.
Bob
Old 05-03-2017, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mexstan View Post
A new law has just been passed in Texas which in my opinion is a big step in helping America to become great again. This law hopefully will cause God to start to once again look favorably on what was once America the great, the country that for the most part rejected God and is in a downward spiral as a result.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017...dependence-day

A search through the Bible will show the law is clear: Anyone or any country, ie the USA, that blesses Israel, or in other words, is good to the Jewish people, will be blessed. Anyone that curses Israel verbally or through their actions instantly curses also himself.
You hit the nail on the head. I have been harping this for years. I wish the rest of the world would get it.