Muslim Thugs - Page 3 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Muslim Thugs

Old 04-02-2016, 10:45 AM   #31  
Cummins Guru

Obama wants to bring thousands of these muslims here we must stop him. They will never assimilate they want to take over when their numbers are high enough.

BigIron70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:21 PM   #32  
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Bozeman, Montana, awaiting their flights.

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East.

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face. The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping; but still no plane comes.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "Once, a long time ago, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl,

"That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet, but I do believe it's a-comin'."
Shovelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shovelhead For This Useful Post:
BigIron70 (04-23-2016), NJTman (09-21-2016), patdaly (09-26-2016)
Old 09-21-2016, 02:54 PM   #33  
Cummins Guru

If Hillary allows hundred thousand Muslims into this country if she gets elected then we can expect terrorists attacks everyday. Voting for Trump maybe the only way to protect Americans from these attacks. Hillary and Obama could care less about the American people. Just turn on the news channel and you will see what I'm talking about.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigIron70 For This Useful Post:
NJTman (09-21-2016)
Old 09-21-2016, 05:04 PM   #34  

Amen BigIron70.
Hillary,Obama and the mayor of NY keep poo pooing these attacks.
BS.
Here's the site from one informed,brave black man.

The James T Harris Show
Undoubtedly,he's regarded as an Oreo or Uncle Tom by the mainstream black movement.
Danderson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:08 PM   #35  

Here's some info to digest for all those demanding a curtailment of cow farts in California.

NASA Scientists Dispute Climate Change - Business Insider
Trump's got my vote. He's got to really brush up for the debate and not let Hillary's speechwriters bait him.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:56 PM   #36  

NJ is one of these crap states that always votes democratic. I'm voting for trump, although not sure it will do much. It's the swing states where it matters most. It disgusts me to see how many Hillary signs I see daily on people's front lawns

God help us get through the next 4 years
NJTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 12:13 AM   #37  
Cummins Guru

Sad that New York and California will be voting for Hillary and she will win both those states. I will be voting for Trump and can only pray he wins. This country can not survive another 4 years of Obama policies carried out by his surrogate Hillary.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:49 AM   #38  

Well, another day, another Muslim killing in America. The 4 girls and one man killed in the WA mall were slaughtered by a Turkish born scumbag spreading his disease in name of Alibaba butthead diety. And to think the media first reported it as a young Mexican man. They got it wrong as usual
I'm sick of this crap. We all need to take personal firearms safety courses and get concealed carry permits so that we can wipe out these thugs as they stand shouting Allah assbar.

On a side note, the 15 year old girl he slaughtered just finished her last chemo treatment of cancer, so I guess all that struggle was worth it
The Following User Says Thank You to NJTman For This Useful Post:
StealthDiesel (09-25-2016)
Old 09-25-2016, 01:01 PM   #39  

And Hillary supports open borders and increased migration from the Mideast.
Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves.
Old 09-26-2016, 06:03 AM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danderson View Post
And Hillary supports open borders and increased migration from the Mideast.
Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves.
Let me tell you that if either she (or her body double) were standing right in front of me, and burst into flames, while I was the only person within miles with a fire extinguisher in hand, I would break out the marshmallows before I pulled that extinguisher pin to put out the blaze.

They don't come any more "EVIL" than her.......to put American lives at stake in order to increase her "democratic" base by making democratic votes through patronizing the refugee influx. I wish we could put her in a camp, unarmed and unprotected, with all the refugees she wants to bring in, and take away all the basic necessities, including our welfare and supplemental SS we're handing them as they cross the border. Lets see how long she survives without being roasted on a campfire spit.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:09 AM   #41  
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJTman View Post
NJ is one of these crap states that always votes democratic. I'm voting for trump, although not sure it will do much. It's the swing states where it matters most. It disgusts me to see how many Hillary signs I see daily on people's front lawns

God help us get through the next 4 years
Keep pulling man. I am continually amazed at the folks who are voting Trump.

I swear I think he will even take Illinois.

This election has 1980 written all over it.
patdaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:52 AM   #42  

I'm going to volunteer at the Republican election headquarters here.
Interesting. Hope this opens:

I suspect martial law will be invoked in some inner cities soon if this continues.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danderson For This Useful Post:
brdprey (04-06-2017), NJTman (09-27-2016), StealthDiesel (09-26-2016)
Old 09-27-2016, 09:13 AM   #43  

It's interesting that You Tube blocks the video unless you sign in because "This video may be inappropriate for some users."

Another case of the media blocking the truth.
j_martin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j_martin For This Useful Post:
NJTman (09-27-2016), patdaly (09-28-2016)
Old 09-27-2016, 10:29 AM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_martin View Post
It's interesting that You Tube blocks the video unless you sign in because "This video may be inappropriate for some users."

Another case of the media blocking the truth.
I guess the truth is too compelling.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:23 PM   #45  

Without delving into political leanings - I am curious as to how many of the posts above are made with influence from domestic media, or actually being overseas and witnessing/actively participating in the events that lead to infiltration.
ofelas is offline   Reply With Quote