Muslim Thugs - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Muslim Thugs

Old 10-27-2015, 04:16 PM   #1
Cummins Guru

Muslim Thugs

Another good reason to vote for Trump, democraps would have thousands coming to this country soon.

BigIron70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:44 AM   #2

My home state....(sigh)

j_martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:13 PM   #3
Cummins Guru

They will never assimilate their main goal to convert this country into a muslim one. Obama is the main reason we have so many coming into this country right now. I remember when the total number of muslims in the entire country was only a few thousand. Now it is in the millions and growing fast. They will always be in conflict with Christians and Jews no matter where they live, here or in the Middle East.
Old 10-30-2015, 04:23 PM   #4
Administrator / Scooter Bum

They will assimilate nicely and fit right in with the American thugs, and the Mexican thugs, and the Salvadorian thugs, and the Vietnamese thugs, and .................
Shovelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 11:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
They will assimilate nicely and fit right in with the American thugs, and the Mexican thugs, and the Salvadorian thugs, and the Vietnamese thugs, and .................
Well said. My friend served in Somalia and experienced the same disorderly conduct when it came to handing out food there.
Rules of Engagement forbade arms so the Marines carried sticks,some with nails on the ends.
My alma mater is loaded with ungrateful Muslims. They don't intend to assimilate,just conquer by sheer numbers with the consent of liberals.
Danderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:03 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danderson View Post
Well said. My friend served in Somalia and experienced the same disorderly conduct when it came to handing out food there.
Rules of Engagement forbade arms so the Marines carried sticks,some with nails on the ends.
My alma mater is loaded with ungrateful Muslims. They don't intend to assimilate,just conquer by sheer numbers with the consent of liberals.
If you pay any attention to their literature, you'll note that one of their chief weapons is reproduction. Here they are paid to do that by their enemy. Go figure.
j_martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:24 AM   #7

I have said this from the beginning there is no way to sort out potential refugees and (isis ) ******* that walk into other countries and the ones COMING HERE round them up and drop them out on some island in the pacific and sent them supply's out there until their country stabilizes then send them home !!!!!
Dieselbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:27 PM   #8

They will have LOTS of new thuggies to hang out with thanks to the current administration and their friends in charge of the judicial system.

Release of Thousands of Federal Prisoners Begins

Quote:
Once about 6,000 federal prisoners walk out of prison, where do they go?
The issue -- raised by the release of the first of 13,187 prisoners this week as part of the reduction of long federal drug sentences nationwide ........
Also, look for the Prez to scribble out another executive order to restore their voting rights before the next presidential election.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:34 AM   #9
Top's Younger Twin

Our recent election put the Liberals in charge.
He has mandated that 25,000 refugees will be brought in before yr end. They get to fast track around legit folks coming in the regular way.

My wife works at social services.
The factual stories she tells me about how much money is being doled out is absurd! They know the system.
They also apply with different names and under the guise they cannot speak English.

Something will give.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 09:15 AM   #10

Same deal with Somalians or any "political refugees".
I was trying to get some assistance for my terminal mom but she didn't qualify but Somalian's were being fast tracked. Absurd.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #11
Cummins Guru

I feel sorry for any American that has a refugee move in next to them. You can take the refugee out of the third world but you can not take the third world out of the refugee. They moved in on my block and after one year finally moved out. They decided to burn the house down before moving out. They were evicted and decided to torch house for revenge.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:59 PM   #12

The new PM Trudeau has just increased Canada's quota of refugees from 2K to 30K.
I wonder how that's going over. We'll see after arrival and they've milked all the goodness out of the Canadian peeps with nothing to show for it.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:48 AM   #13
Cummins Guru

Obama will continue to allow thousands of refugees from Syria into this country even after the ISIS attack in Paris. The American people have no idea that Obama is setting this country up for another terrorist attack. Most are young males under 30 years old.

Map Shows Where Obama is Already Settling Syrian Refugees in America | Top Right News
Old 11-15-2015, 01:52 PM   #14

Simple solution.
He can sign an Executive Order declaring the US a Terrorism Free zone.
THAT will stop them eeevil terrorists in their tracks, and we'll all sleep soundly tonight.
Old 11-15-2015, 03:59 PM   #15

Obama lives in the world he sees rather than the world as it is.
I hate to admit it but the Cackling Hag would be more hawkish.