Go Back  Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums > Other / Non Diesel Related > Political Discussion
Reload this Page >

The mainstream lying media, your politicians and the caravan

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Old 10-24-2018, 04:32 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 62 Likes on 45 Posts

It is sickening to constantly read how the Demo-rats are continuously doing all the can to bring down the United States of America. What good have they done for their country in the last few years, the last few hundred years? Somebody please list them. What practical, workable alternative plans have they put forth recently? From where I am sitting all I can see is destruction. Now they also want open borders??????? They want the votes of these illegal immigrants, but conveniently overlook the fact that open borders leads to the globalization of poverty and eventually the death of the country. The Dumocrats also have geniuses such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to 'lead' them and the United States of America in this brave new world. Yikes! America, you are in deeper doo-doo than most of your realize. Good for Donald Trump for being a nationalist. Are you?

Now the latest hot spot is the approaching caravan from sundry countries, supposedly only from South America. The drivel from the mainstream media and some of your leftist politicians is decidedly sickening. I like what Tucker Carlson said here;
Old 10-24-2018, 07:00 PM

Received 1,246 Likes on 855 Posts
This is bull chit, what OUR politicians have done,to this,country, BOTH Republicans, and Dumbocrats. The dumocrats use these people to gain votes. To keep power, and the republicans left their pelotas somewhere else, and won't stand,up for what is right. Some republicans are rinos, and their true agenda is to infiltrate, and stifle the republican ideals and values.

I'm disgusted by these Scum sucking, power hungry sub human parasites that show their vile behavior by promoting division, promoting racism, and fulfilling their own desires over what's is rightfully good for the country. Unfortunately, the lesser of two evils is all I can vote for, ultimately leading to more selfish behavior, under the guise of,the republican party.

I love this country, but I hate what,they have done, and continue to do to it. I'm thankful I did not have children, so I don't have the,guilt of bringing someone into this ultimate death of America
Old 10-25-2018, 07:37 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

NJTman, don't hold back and tell us what you really think. Let's hope the majority of the American sheeple wake up to what is happening and reject those politicians that are rapidly bringing on the demise of the once great America.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:33 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Iím rolling my legal weed reed and listening to Jimmy Handrix while the day floats by up here.

harsh words, harsh actions...its all I ever see or hear in the USA lately.
somethings gonna snap.

Old 10-27-2018, 11:03 AM

Received 130 Likes on 105 Posts
Terrorize, divide, then conquer.
You can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool the rest of us.
The fall of america. A made in the leftist media movie event.
The US Constitution. Rights not guaranteed, subject to interpretation or substitution.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:43 PM

Someone brought up a good point as to how gullible americans are to fake news. Remember "The War of the Worlds" radio broadcast and how many people fell for it?
Old 11-02-2018, 08:42 PM

Hey....the dems have a new campaign for winning the mid term elections.

Naked women!!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-photo-shoot/

Its about time !!!!
Old 11-03-2018, 05:49 PM

Received 1,182 Likes on 763 Posts
Originally Posted by NJTman View Post
Hey....the dems have a new campaign for winning the mid term elections.

Naked women!!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-photo-shoot/

Its about time !!!!

WHY did I click on that T-man.
I am going to have nightmares now....
Old 11-03-2018, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by oliver foster View Post
WHY did I click on that T-man.
I am going to have nightmares now....
Old, overweight, naked democrat women doesn't do it for ya???

Just imagine hillary naked. That will keep ya deflated for a year or more. Better than salt Peter
Old 11-04-2018, 06:31 AM

Received 253 Likes on 158 Posts
Oh man, I was just going to go wake up the my girl. Now I need some bleach for my minds eye!
Old 11-05-2018, 10:34 AM

Isn't that called prostituting yourself for a cause? Then again, it's part of their cause. Sex and drugs and rock and roll.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:09 AM

The world's gone mad.

The crazy Looney bich Nut job Pelosi holds the gavel. Just insane giving power back to the psycho .

The American public is brainwashed to put these people back in power who've done nothing for us, other than tax us, steal from us, fake investigations, and the like.

Pure insanity....
Old 11-07-2018, 07:22 AM

Unfortunately it looks like the divided country of the once great America will continue it's downward spiral. America is getting the government it deserves. Not going to get into the reasons why I say that unless someone really does not know and asks. I was hoping that there would be a time of respite of judgement on America, but sadly just cannot see that happening now. The American sheeple and self serving politicians have no idea what they are bring down on themselves.

Anybody want to disagree and provide a counter opinion or argument?
Old 11-07-2018, 10:27 AM

I better not say anything for fear of being arrested for hate speech even though I am exercising my right to diversity. It use to be called the 1st amendment. They had to Orwell it to restrict the meaning to only those groups the left approves.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mexstan View Post
Unfortunately it looks like the divided country of the once great America will continue it's downward spiral. America is getting the government it deserves. Not going to get into the reasons why I say that unless someone really does not know and asks. I was hoping that there would be a time of respite of judgement on America, but sadly just cannot see that happening now. The American sheeple and self serving politicians have no idea what they are bring down on themselves.

Anybody want to disagree and provide a counter opinion or argument?
how can I disagree with such a,factual statement? We're heading back down the toilet, and Pelosi is on all the tv networks fabricating and reciting her speech of crap, how NOW, she wants unity, work,together for,the good,of,the nation, transparency, crap, crap, crap.

I don't ever want to watch the news again.

Excuse me while I put my head under my Dodge,tire, and throw it in drive.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The mainstream lying media, your politicians and the caravan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.