Immigration in America - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Immigration in America

Old 02-22-2017, 01:07 PM   #1

Immigration in America

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
marathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:48 PM   #2
Admin Team Leader

Theodore Roosevelt is not my favorite President but he sure got it right that time
Lary Ellis (Top) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #3

I was born here
My father was Born here
My grandfather was born here.
His father was born here.

That makes it all good when I decide to pack up my bags, head to down to Washington, force my family, dogs and two cats to live in a tent, just so that I can have the right, pleasure, and demented vision of protesting our new president for giving the decision back to the states to decide where or when a surgically altered human being has option to pee. This I MUST do considering how urgent a situation it is. We "ALL" have the right to pee where we feel necessary...

So, I don't have to work for a living. I can just move into my mom's basement, play my video games, and on occasion have a nice bag of marajuanna delivered to my house from my drug dealer buddy, using the money I get from the false disability insurance claim I'm on, and have been on for the last decade.

Yup.. it's my right.....
NJTman is online now   Reply With Quote