Dennis Prager - Page 2 - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Dennis Prager

Old 02-06-2017, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by resister View Post
"Ivy league colleges fear this man"? Prager is just another science-denying bible-thumper.
I resemble that remark
Old 02-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top) View Post
Guys my gut tells me we just heard from Herb
Nah, Herb was indeed irritating, but y'all have to admit, he could at least string an argument together.

I hate not having a worthy opponent, just as the Lion needs to work to bring down the Gazelle, we shouldn't fall prey to free meat on the table........
Old 02-20-2017, 10:51 PM

It's amazing to me that the climate change, global warming (or whatever they are calling it this week) alarmists can do is regurgitate the same rhetoric that they've memorized from watching CNN everyday. The fact of the matter is that there has been no global warming for the past 18 years and 9 months.
I'm old enough to remember the hysteria that the liberal left (calling themselves Scientists) started back in 1974 when they scared everyone into believing there was global cooling and that we were headed into another ice age. My mother was as terrified of us children freezing to death back then, as the College Snowflakes are of frying from global warming.
Same liberals, different crisis.