The coming crash - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

The coming crash

Old 05-15-2015, 06:25 AM   #1  
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

The coming crash

Like most of you, have been reading more and more about a coming crash that will drastically affect America and the rest of the world. I am curious to see what y'all see as coming, when it will come and in what form these disasters will take.
Mexstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:47 AM   #2  
Administrator

Stan, keep yer Mags full, head down, and never figure you are gonna come out the other side alive.

Best chance you have.

I hate to say it, I would almost trade you locations right now.....
patdaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:46 AM   #3  

Here's our military training for it. Operation Jade Helm.

Only when it really comes down, the small arms from the ground will be hell, and the guy in the door will be squeezing the trigger of an M134.

When the patriot (One who loves his country, that is the physical country, not the governance of said real estate) becomes the enemy, real conflict happens.

One big problem that I see coming is that a large part of our current society has no clear understanding of right and wrong, and can justify almost any action by feelings, ie what they want to do at the moment.

Whether or not morality and chivalry will ever prevail again is yet to be seen.

j_martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 09:31 AM   #4  
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Only two replies so far, but from that it appears that a crash is expected. Still would like to find out what is to expected from this crash, how it will happen, how severe it will be, how long lasting, when it will happen etc.
What will be the trigger(s)?
Old 05-15-2015, 12:12 PM   #5  
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexstan View Post
Only two replies so far, but from that it appears that a crash is expected. Still would like to find out what is to expected from this crash, how it will happen, how severe it will be, how long lasting, when it will happen etc.
Stan - - - read up on the "blood moons." Google it. Make you squirm in your seat and say "OK, now what do I do?" Will we ever wake up? The world, including our country, is in deep trouble. Will we keep reacting to it by ignoring God, or wake up and hit our knees. Right now, that is about the only thing I see pulling us thru the mess. I keep wondering if I need to keep the fiver perchance I need someplace to sleep at night.
FiverBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:01 PM   #6  
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by patdaly View Post
Stan, keep yer Mags full, head down, and never figure you are gonna come out the other side alive.

Best chance you have.

I hate to say it, I would almost trade you locations right now.....
S.I.L. (A "Progressive") said the crash was coming and he was going to start saving gold and silver.
I told him I was already collecting brass and lead. He didn't 'get it'.
He asked, Why?
I told him "So I could keep what's mine, and protect my loved ones (He's not one of them )when the crash comes"
Shovelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:15 PM   #7  

I've still got my Whamo slingshot.
When the feds come they won't know what hit 'em.
Danderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #8  

Bob, thanks. Know about the blood moons. Have already read John Hagee's
"The Four Blood Moons". There is also "Blood Moons" by Mark Biltz. Other excellent reading is "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn and "The Mystery of the Shemitah: also by Jonathan Cahn.

Maybe read the The Mystery of the Shemitah first and then one of the above two blood moon books. Actually all these books are eye openers, so any order of reading is good.
Old 05-15-2015, 05:59 PM   #9  
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danderson View Post
I've still got my Whamo slingshot.
When the feds come they won't know what hit 'em.
It was 'good enough' one time before.
Attached Thumbnails
The coming crash-david-goliath.jpg  
Shovelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:42 PM   #10  

What crash are you guys talking about? Markets? Oil supply? Truckload of ramen?
Sorry for my ignorance. Any links or directions to a news source would be appreciated.
kerry.king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:05 PM   #11  
Administrator

Quote:
Man, I wish I could tell you. It seems as if doom is always 6 weeks out. I personally have been looking for it since the mid 90's, and I have to say, they have done an impressive job BSing their way thru and hiding the real debt of this nation. As most are aware, our Dollar's reserve status ( and value at all ) is based upon the full faith and credit of the US Government. Well, with a roughly 15 Trillion dollar GDP and over 200 Trillion in forward obligations, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see someday, and someday soon, that trust in the Dollar evaporates. I say that is the trigger as millions of folks who depend on those checks ( 53 MILLION as of April ) will not take kindly of worthless money.

It will be VERY severe, and I expect very bloody. How long it lasts is anyone's guess, if it is properly managed, and people understand they will not get what they were promised, it could be as short as 6 months to a year of real pain. More likely, decades............ My biggest hope is our family, being in a very rural area will be like many farmers were in the Depression, they knew it was going on, but weren't really any poorer than they were before.......

Of course, when this happens, the rest of the world will start melting down as well.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #12  
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry.king View Post
Sorry for my ignorance. Any links or directions to a news source would be appreciated.
That's the problem, the news sources are either polly-anna don't worry or hair on fire, Obama is going to institute Martial Law.

As usual, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Essentially we have now promised more in benefits than can ever be given, and we have gutted the dollar trying to keep up the illusion. At some point it has to fall, the only question is how long can they keep juggling public perception.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:22 PM   #13  
Administrator

We all better keep "loading up" on the ammo!! I know I am.
John_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 08:57 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry.king View Post

Probably all the above, but starting with the US dollar. The US economy is unsustainable and getting worse daily. A crash much worse than 2008 is probably only months away. Once the crash comes, it will rapidly become the worst financial crash in US history. Of course once this happens, the rest of the world will teeter and fall too. Russia, China and Germany are just a few of the countries in bad financial straights and a US crash will probably tip them over the edge too. There are quite a few things that overnight can trigger this crash.

Kerry, strongly suggest that you quickly obtain some of those books I mentioned and 'get with it".
Old 05-15-2015, 10:27 PM   #15  

Quote:
Probably all the above, but starting with the US dollar. The US economy is unsustainable and getting worse daily. A crash much worse than 2008 is probably only months away. Once the crash comes, it will rapidly become the worst financial crash in US history. Of course once this happens, the rest of the world will teeter and fall too. Russia, China and Germany are just a few of the countries in bad financial straights and a US crash will probably tip them over the edge too. There are quite a few things that overnight can trigger this crash.

Kerry, strongly suggest that you quickly obtain some of those books I mentioned and 'get with it".
The descent into anarchy has already begun. In the coming months there will be a financial meltdown due to all of the worthless money the fed is printing that will make the first great depression look like a minor recession. When the inevitable crash happens it will most likely take most of the major world governments with it. The only way to minimize the damage will be to replace the leadership vacuum that is in place but with the conditioning that the young people have received in school there are no real leaders on the horizon.
kthiemann is offline   Reply With Quote