Calling all prior mil - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Calling all prior mil

Old 10-06-2016, 08:03 PM   #1  

Calling all prior mil

I say we stop messing around and get out of this craphole of a political system. Buy us a nice piece of land with a patch of water near Rangoon in Burma and build a state of the art hearts & minds training facility.

Services offered: CI and long range target interdiction, building clearing, underwater operations, operational driving, helo insertion, emergency pregnancy, etc...
Install those NOS automated South Koreans turrets that can hit a human sized target 3 klicks away to guard the property.
Bribe the authorities to send us clients directly from the airport or we turn the muzzles towards them.

Pros: We don't have to do be-the-bait security contracts and you won't get fragged again for the undeserving. We'll be teaching together so you won't be overworked (just underpaid as I'll be the paymaster).
Friday nights you can even take the confiscated dhow and sail to Macau to indulge in "10 dollah love you long time".

Cons:
Not sure if they have sheboy clubs for you in Rangoon but I'll arrange it don't worry.

It's a good deal you should give it a thought. Unless your planning to stay here until Al-No PorkUllah makes friends with the current circus and comes over to discuss the inauguration of the Islamic American State & the outlying Levant territories.
Give me an Ayo Gorkhali here, or at least a Hooah.
ofelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:12 PM   #2  
Banned

2 to the heart, 1 to the mind.

I'll bring the TAC-100 and a horse collar.

as long as we don't have to learn land nav, i'm in. you know we don't land nav.

my radio says "no fill", does that mean I can't upload my play list?
j.fonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:04 AM   #3  
Administrator/Jarhead

Funny, I was just thinking about this today... I've often thought about finding somewhere that would let me be a dual citizen where the value of the dollar was much higher than theirs... one of my retired army Colonel friends married a chick from Ukraine and has a house there, he might as well be royalty.

But then I think about America, and what it means. My grandfather fought in WW2 in the European front to keep America free, and I've stepped foot on more than one foreign shore to do the same. Regardless of how jacked up things are getting, this is still 'Merica, and we still have it better than most. On that, I plan on buying some land up in the woods somewhere and keeping to myself once I'm out of this rod and gun club... it does bother me the way things are for sure. I just don't think I could leave this place after all that's been invested in it.

But you do have a solid point for sure, I'm not knocking your idea one little bit.
madhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:27 AM   #4  
Banned

America > any other country. The idea behind the OP is a sovereign state of our own. No current country has it as good as we do and I want to smack the stupid out of people that say "i'm moving to _________" as they complain about some petty social issue here in US.

Love the millennial demorats that whine and moan about government corruption while not knowing they're casting a vote for BIG GOVERNMENT.

madhat, hope y'all don't see too much weather up your way. cheers.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:33 AM   #5  

Ed Zachary.
The tip of the spear, far away from PC'ness, with full deniability.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:37 AM   #6  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofelas View Post
The tip of the spear
and i'm here to sharpen it.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:45 AM   #7  

C'mon...I'm not THAT old & slow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.fonder View Post
and i'm here to sharpen it.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:37 PM   #8  
Admin Team Leader

I'm in...y'all will need a good Gunsmith to keep the bang sticks running right....
Lary Ellis (Top) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:49 AM   #9  

You have any Navy proof mods ?
Old 12-11-2016, 05:04 PM   #10  

Keep in mind, most places where you could go and get dual citizenship won't allow private 2A ownership.

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather do something like this at home versus abroad. We could source a lot of our needs without breaking the bank, and would be a lot easier to get to if the SHTF.

-Kris
HMX-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 11:51 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofelas View Post
You have any Navy proof mods ?
Hey!! I resemble that. ET3 USN
j_martin is offline   Reply With Quote