Biden: The man who wants to run in 2020. - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Political Discussion Discuss politics here. Complete political forum with a wide range of discussion.

Biden: The man who wants to run in 2020.

Old 11-18-2017, 09:05 AM   #1
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Biden: The man who wants to run in 2020.

According to the "Stand on your porch and fire your double barrel shotgun in the air to repel criminals" guy, the GOOD guy in Texas should NOT have been in possession of his weapon to stop the mass shooter.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/15/...ter-wrong-gun/

When asked by a woman in the audience:
"With the tragedy that just happened in Texas, how do you justify the Democratic view on gun control when the shooter was stopped by a man who was legally licensed to carry a gun?”
His reply:
Quote:
“Well first of all, the kind of gun being carried he shouldn’t be carrying,”
Biden said. “I wrote the last serious gun control law . . and it outlawed assault weapons and outlawed weapons with magazines that held a whole lotta bullets so you could kill a lot of people a whole lot more quickly.”
Shovelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:55 AM   #2

The left, in general, is so far out of touch with reality you almost have to feel sorry for them.

Back to reality, did you catch Sarah Palin's take on the sexual harassment thing. She said something to the effect, "I've never been bothered because they think I might be packing."
j_martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 05:22 PM   #3

I have zero sympathy for them. They're nuts, and have zero ability for compromise, or tolerance for anything other than their own thought. Personally, I don't think that the far " anything " is healthy, or works.

We just had an election here in the blue state. This idiot ran on the platform of:

I'm raising your taxes
I'm increasing the school spending
I'm making NJ a "sanctuary state"

In the highest taxed state, with the school budgets already way too high of a percentage of stayed income, and an overwhelmingly over populated, overrun illegal immigration system already.

Yes he won.

I'm voting for trump, and republicans no matter whether I believe in them or not. The insanity needs to stop.
NJTman is offline   Reply With Quote