Performance and Accessories 2nd gen only Talk about Dodge/Cummins aftermarket products for second generation trucks here. Can include high-performance mods, or general accessories.

XZT+ Update Page!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XZT+ Update Page!!!

I figured I would post this since I get so many emails and pm's about it.

The XZT+ update page has now been updated. It did not get finished today but, the rest are supposed to go up tomorrow.

You should find something you like by tomorrow at lunch. I would venture to say there will be somwhere in the neighborhood of 45 or so total tuning options with the different features now available.

All the tunes should be stronger as well.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:43 PM

woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Great news Quad!! Thanks!

and then stronger you say!!!

Keep up the good work.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by kwast
woohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Great news Quad!! Thanks!

and then stronger you say!!!

Keep up the good work.
I can tell you are loving that box kwast!, but I can also detect someone got bit by the power bug. Glad that you like it dude.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:34 PM

love mine 2 but i want more lol
Old 01-28-2008, 11:08 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jivemother
love mine 2 but i want more lol
Another bug has found its prey. If you want more, get the Adrenaline. This box rocks!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:11 PM

thats great, any chance of it working with vista any time soon?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:15 PM

It works with some versions of Vista now, just not sure they are still available as I am not even sure what the Vista Flavor of the week is??

They are working on it but, it is likely not going to be done until microsoft stops having updates and new versions. When that stops for more than about 30 seconds we can make more progress.
Supposedly Microsoft is going to release some free version of software that will allow you to go to XP for free. Not sure when that will happen but, it sure will be nice!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:17 PM

Also I saw in another thread you needed to be able to reload the drivers for the updater?

If you will open the update and click on the Quadzilla logo it will force you to go back through the initial driver install.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Banned

Do you ever sleep Quad?
Old 01-28-2008, 11:26 PM

Just an idea but you might want to divid the page up a little there are going to be a lot of tunes to scroll through and finding the right one will be tough. But in reality Quad i will take the time to find the right one this is just to cool to be true. You are number ONE in my books and i bet in many others too.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:38 PM

no kidding u can take i few mins off. haha, i just dont have access to a computer with xp when i can get my hands on one your not open and it doesnt work right and im dieing to try this new tunes out!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:49 PM

I don't sleep much. The more I sleep the further behind I get. I take breaks, get on here and read a little when I get frustrated or my eyes start crossing!

We plan on a much nicer page in the very near future. They are moving servers right now and in the meantime this is just the format we are using. The new format will be much easier. I just hate to have the updates and not have them out even if it is a PITA.

If you look at them there is a pattern as well. All the Aggressive tunes will be XZT+2000 and higher. SMINJ=XZT+3000, LGINJ XZT+4000. That leaves us a lot of options to grow if we learn something new.

I am not crazy over the naming convention but, when I am writing code and making updates it is SOOOOOOOO much easier than trying to name it something that is understandable!
Old 01-29-2008, 12:12 AM

haha we get that, im trying one on my comp here with vista and see if i can make it work. u say more power, how much we talking?
Old 01-29-2008, 12:21 AM

Oh, maybe 10hp throughout the curve.

It is a SOTP difference. Especially if you download one of the Aggressive ones tomorrow.

Now, it still has its limits but, there is nothing in this class (ie. not tapping the wire) that will even come close, not even the Smarty.
Old 01-29-2008, 12:39 AM

Just an idea but a matrix or excell spread sheet at the top of the page one for each level stock, sm inj, lg inj etc. Going across the top you would have the download number then going vertical would be all the option and each download would have all the fetures that that tune had checked so you could simply use it as a referance. Then take the download number and go and download it.

I am known to be a little bit over organized but its just a thought.

Quick Reply: XZT+ Update Page!!!